punk rockkkkkkkkkkk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
yea i will def get that. I miss the 90s era punk scene...anybody remember that? All those punk o rama comps, ska punk bands, and snowboard punk bands. That shit was hella fun, and it wasnt overly popular.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I think Zebrahead is cool. Check out their 4th album titled MFZB ("Mother-Fucking Zebrahead, Bitch").

That's like the only punk rock I've ever gotten into...

Dec 26, 2004
Ever heard of a mexican punk band called Alcohalic Society (english)?? I was workin wit a dude who was into punk then he played them, they kicked ass!!!

Sep 17, 2006
not sure how many of you listen to northern cali punk rock but the new nofx album is pretty god damn good. definately worth some listens. check it out.
Love it as well. Northwest punk rockers have put out the best shit imo, No FX, Green Day, AFI, Rancid, etc. Florida, DC & Chicago also breed alot of great punks acts. Another strong album from NoFox though. I also love The Clash, Husker Du, Minor Threat, Less than Jake, Black Flag, Against Me!, Pennywise, Alkaline Trio, etc.

Great punk is straight up great music no matter how you put it and no matter how many other styles are involved ( reggae/ska, etc. ) . It's a form of rock that will always be around and relevant.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Yep yep I'm digging the new NOFX. It's definitely not in there top 5 best albums but it's a lot better then their last album "wolves in wolves clothing". Was kind of hoping the cd actually came with a coaster though, that would of been sick. My fav track is Eddie, Bruce & Paul.

Top 5 NOFX Albums:

Pump up the valuum
The Decline
Ribbed
Liberal Animation
So long thanks for all the shoes

the only punk band i really listen to is The Ramones. Not really up to date with the newer bands. What do you guys listening to?
Other good punk bands:

Casualties
Descendents
Deviates
Dirty Rotten Imbeciles
Guttermouth
Lagwagon
Me first and the gimme gimmes
Minor Threat
Operation Ivy
Pennywise
Propagandhi
Strung Out
Vandals

Those aren't new bands but they're pretty popular and shouldn't be too difficult to find.

Mar 18, 2003
I used to be really into Rancid and Bad Religion, as well as early The Offspring if at any point they were considered punk. I never got into NOFX, although there were some really good songs which I can no longer identify. I tend to listen to more pop-punk nowadays =\

Apr 14, 2003
I used to be really into Rancid and Bad Religion, as well as early The Offspring if at any point they were considered punk. I never got into NOFX, although there were some really good songs which I can no longer identify. I tend to listen to more pop-punk nowadays =\
speaking of rancid im really looking forward to the new album. im digging the single.

Apr 25, 2002
Yep yep I'm digging the new NOFX. It's definitely not in there top 5 best albums but it's a lot better then their last album "wolves in wolves clothing". Was kind of hoping the cd actually came with a coaster though, that would of been sick. My fav track is Eddie, Bruce & Paul.

Top 5 NOFX Albums:

Pump up the valuum
The Decline
Ribbed
Liberal Animation
So long thanks for all the shoes

How could you not put Punk In Drublic in their top 5??? Evey song on there is good if not great. The opening song Linoleum is my all time fav song by them.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
How could you not put Punk In Drublic in their top 5??? Evey song on there is good if not great. The opening song Linoleum is my all time fav song by them.
A fair question to ask. Punk in Drublic is the album that got me in to NOFX and punk rock all together back in 99. Over time though I guess my taste changed and it fell off my list of fav punk albums. "Lori Meyers" and "Reeko" are still a couple of my fav NOFX songs though.