Punk muthafuckas........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Why did somebody just hit me up and tell me that they bought some of my beats.......but why did somebody else sell them to him??? That kind of shit makes me want to beat people to a bloody pulp.......for real!

That's why I'm not doing full version beats anymore......because of FAGS like Shorty-O and multiple other bastards that are too cheap to just pay for the shit! :mad:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Someone sold one of your beats to someone else? In the famous words of you....."GET HIM!!!!" LOL....:classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
@YV.......it was a no go. I think the dog we tried to mate her with is gay or somethin'. I think it's too late to find another dog now too......maybe next time? :( He was a purebread Blue Brindle.....he was a beautiful dog.

I'm fuckin' pissed.......I wanted pups hella bad!

C

CinFul-1

My Brother Chalkline showed me a bitches Cd from this area that jacked your shit off mP3. M'fcka did a weak rhyme to your Sicc beat, I would sue that M'Fcka. I was clownin this Cd then I recognized a beat off of it and it was one of D-Sanes, dude must scour MP3 to jack folx

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Put some annoying ass Talking over the beat every couple of seconds thats TOTALLY off beat, played backwards, high pitched, etc (im sure you can figure something out)

if people wanna try to hook up their synthesizers and copy your beats by ear....then....damn, i dont know wtf else to tell you :devious: Cheap bastards....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
tadou said:
Put some annoying ass Talking over the beat every couple of seconds thats TOTALLY off beat, played backwards, high pitched, etc (im sure you can figure something out)

if people wanna try to hook up their synthesizers and copy your beats by ear....then....damn, i dont know wtf else to tell you :devious: Cheap bastards....
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!! I'll take snippets of YOUR music and mix it in every couple bars!!! Thanks Tadou......now your music will actually be USEFUL!!!

LMFAO!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!! I'll take snippets of YOUR music and mix it in every couple bars!!! Thanks Tadou......now your music will actually be USEFUL!!!

LMFAO!

lol.....clownin' as usual.