punk mutha fucka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
so there is no more hard to find/and or out of print thread. thanks to cali lifesyle is that right? anyways that was by far the best thread in here and one of the only reasons i still come to the ECCR forum to see now that no more Woodie.RIP. this eccr forum is gay as fuck now all this netbanging n bullshit talkin. its fuckin pathetic now the one good thread where we can share hard to find and or out of print albums is gone that fuckin weak and i think it should be started up again in here or in another room its a must have! and to all u fake ass faggots who wanna ruin it can fuck off!

May 5, 2002
isn't there a way you can have a thread that is only accessed by people w/ a certain amount of posts? that i think will weed out most of the shit talkers

Mar 12, 2005
SnoopyBlue said:
thing is i been to a sureno rap board and seen big oso and "nortenos" do the same thing this lifestyle person did.

:confused:
So you're gonna play hearsay and do that he did she did bullshit? No wonder why you're so confused with scraps and crips being the same gang.

Mar 5, 2006
yea BAY ON TOP. we should put thread there i guess. or fuck why not make another here aswell but just ban the ppl that talk shit and post gay fuckin shit and or shit still in print!

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
eastbayrider510 said:
wasnt snoopy blue was the guy who would post crip pics and then skrap pics in his sigs....hes a confused individual like Norteno and skrap at the same time surgurliman.
THE FUNNY THING WAS THAT SNOOPY BLUE TOLD THE TRUE ABOUT TELLING TOM FROM MY SPACE TO DELETE BIG OSO'S PROFILE.

Mar 12, 2005
I remember that foo Called FRED FLINSTONER a chap. Then I PMd him saying I was gonna be in DUBLIN coming from STOCKTON because me and the homeboys were going to the 49er game against the Green Gay Packers, and he said, "Ok then, you think challenging me online is cool? Ok tough guy, FUCK A SCRAP." LOL

Apr 10, 2006
eastbayrider510 said:
wasnt snoopy blue was the guy who would post crip pics and then skrap pics in his sigs....hes a confused individual like Norteno and skrap at the same time surgurliman.
i dont see how i am confused

i like crip hop

and chicano rap

u sound like a dumb fucker

Apr 10, 2006
The Red Sin said:
I remember that foo Called FRED FLINSTONER a chap. Then I PMd him saying I was gonna be in DUBLIN coming from STOCKTON because me and the homeboys were going to the 49er game against the Green Gay Packers, and he said, "Ok then, you think challenging me online is cool? Ok tough guy, FUCK A SCRAP." LOL
the fuck are u talkin about?

i dont fight people on mr. tought guy

and i can say what the fuck i want.

i call surenos scrap in a jokin way with em. im like what u call leftovers after dinner?

and then i say scraps

hahahaha