Pullin Strings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
the cd is real avarage, the beats are poor.....jesus malvarde was the best a-wax album...too bad theres no hard copy for it..
The beats are poor? hahahahahaha wow Nonstop beats will never be poor sir. And the rest of the albums slaps dumbass hard. Now i will agree that Jesus Malverde is hard to live up to but this was a solid effort overall. I'd say 12 out of 20 get repeat plays in the ride

Dec 3, 2005
You can say what you want about Wax and his beefs/affiliations but this album slaps too damn hard to not give it its props, nobody is doing it like Wax is doing it right now. And couple that with Nonstop, et al production? retarded slaps!

Apr 14, 2006
Big Wax fan - but thought the album was just alright. A few clappers on there a but out of the 20- I probably only keep 5 on repeat so 25% of the album.

Beats, beats, beats....,.
The cd grows on ya...keep listening . I felt sort of the same way at first (was too slow for me) but now I really like the album. The best songs on album to me are (in no order)......

40 dollars
Let it go
They don't know
Lay it down twice (favorite)
Mozart
Train wreck
Trust issues
Jetsons
Trukpit
Be alone (favorite)
The Maury dance
Had it wrong (favorite)

DO YALL THINK KILLA TAY AND A-WAX WOULD COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER IF WE DID SOME MUSIC TOGETHER??? IVE ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS VERY LYRICALLY TALENTED,JUST WONDERING IF THE DELIVERY ENERGY WOULD BE AN ISSUE.
Would love to hear a Tay and Wax album, can't wait to hear you and Mac Reese do some more work together to, yall fit together nicely.