Public restrooms

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I worked at a grocery store and the men's restroom was always tore up, so I'd take a dump in the women's restroom every time. Some fool took a dump in the urinal. No one wanted to clean it, so I got stuck doing it somehow. I poured 5 gallons of bleach on it til it dissolved.

Props: Count_Slapula
Oct 4, 2013
NJ
i cant shit in a public bathroom id rather shit next to a dumpster or in my pants. I used to eat at certain times at night when in hs so i wouldnt have to go the next day or if i felt like i had to shit in the morning id wait till i went at home, id always be late

Sep 25, 2005
I pissed on the floor while sitting on a stool at the bar once after I drank a bottle of jagermeister. Yeah, not cool. We used to shit on the floor at McDonalds and call it bad doggin' it. In highschool we would piss in containers and pour them in the vending machines so people would get piss on their snacks and change and shit. One time we found out some kid's locker combination and poured piss into his locker for a month until they had to fumigate the entire wing of the school. Shit into a paper towel and put it on top of the vending machines or on someones car. regrettably my friends and I were shitheads in high school, no pun intended.