Psycho Active

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
I WUZ JUS WONDERIN HOW YALL FOLKS LIKED IT, RAIDED FLOWS DIFFERENTLY BUT ITS STILL HEAT, I BUMPED THAT 6 TRACK OVER AND OVER IT'S A BANGER. I'D SAY OVERALL IT'S KINDA GOOD.OPINIONS ???

Apr 26, 2002
That's my favorite CD by X. Classic shit, it's the album that got him in trouble in the first place. I dump that CD from Beginning to end. All Savage Spits by X-Raided

Sep 23, 2002
one of the greatest cds of all time. classic!

hard tracks back to back. real gangsta shit !

its one of the first cdsi ever bought that i could listen to str8 thru without even thinking about flipping thru tracks. just ride it out!

also featured tight lyrics from Lynch and paved the way for 24 Deep to come hard as fuck too.and also paved the way for future artists in the sac area

could be the hardest album ever dropped. and if not, its definitely up there

Sep 23, 2002
^^ hell yeah. but the deepest verse on that whole album is the last one on ' that sickness' . from the first time i heard that shit i could feel it and relate to it.

May 17, 2003
FUCC'N WITTA PSYCHO IZ MY SHIT 2. WHEN I LISTEN TO THAT CD IT REMINDS ME WHEN N.W.A. FIRST GOT TO ME AND MY NIGAZ I CAME UP WIT. THAT SHIT IS CRAZY. ALSO ITZ A COMPTON THANG CMW I HAD THE BLUE TAPE. FREENXR

Oct 3, 2002
can yall imagine what would have been of big x if he wasn't locked down.that album was hard all the way thru.crazy than a muthafuck is my jam.i stills bump that a decade later/if x was free folks be scared to release an album cause he gets better with each outing

Sep 23, 2002
shadhoa said:
can yall imagine what would have been of big x if he wasn't locked down.that album was hard all the way thru.crazy than a muthafuck is my jam.i stills bump that a decade later/if x was free folks be scared to release an album cause he gets better with each outing
i can only imagine how shit would be if the man was out, could pick his own beats,make his own beats, and make them moves. man !! but what hes accomplished from where he is? thats some shit for the history books and i got a feeling hes just getting started. he learned from his mistakes as far as certain shit concerning his music career, so its all X and fam from here on out. just how it should have been and thats the shit thats gonna blow. but IMO, i dont think X will ever get the credit or respect he deserves, both as an artist and as a man. but you never know how the pages of life will turn

but i think if X was out half of these wack cats out now would have been chewed up. as they should be

Apr 18, 2003
but think about it like this.one of the reasons i feel x has great songs ic CUZ hes locked up. he can read all the books they got which makes him smarter and smarter which in turn makes music way better then the typical rapper out now. at least in mainstream, they are some hard and smart underground rappers too, but can they hang wit x? so on the flip side, would x read if he wasnt to be locked up?

Sep 23, 2002
^^ good questions

but who knows where he would be if he was out?

who knows if the books hes been reading since hes been locked up would be available to him or not if he was out?

who knows what he would have pursued if he was out?

from things both Jaz and X said in the past, hes always been smart and into reading. but true, who knows if he would still be into that if he was out? however, i'm confident that his writing ability would have still increased his skill and kept up wit that and improved his talent. you just never know how the factors outside of that might have played their role and how things would have turned out. maybe the same ones he once considered 'homies' and found out they arent who they supposed to be, he would have find out another way and it could be the same result or another one. you never know how things can go.

true, being locked up has done a lot of contributing to his life, both in and out of music. some of the people i hear who started listening to X from '95 - now, usually all say they know him as :

" that one nigga who raps from behind bars"

so that can be considered as one of the plus factors in his career. and maybe in some way it prevented a lot of shit that might have happened to him if he was out. he made the best of a fucked up situation and utilized it to his advantage. how many people do you know could have done that?

music legends like rick james and james brown didnt even do that, as far as i know.
i dont know him personally or nothin', i just think he deserves a lot more than what hes been gettin'. and hes not the only artist i would say that about either, theres plenty others who havent/ dont get their due. i dont think he or a few others will ever get that, but like i said, you never know how the pages of life will turn. it will always surprise you

i'd like to see it happen tho.