psychics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yay or nay?

i say yay, but not that miss cleo bullshit. sometimes ill be sitting there thinking about car alarms or soemthing random, and it will go off.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think tera cards are real...my cousin did that shit to me a long time ago and everything she told me was true...it blew my mind...

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I BELIEVE CAUSE SOMETIMES OR A MAJORITY OF THE TIME , I'LL PICK UP ON STUFF FROM OTHER PEOPLE AND THEN LIKE AFTER I'LL GET TO KNOW THEM THEY'LL TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT i THOUGH ......

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
that shit kinda freaks me out when i experiance it...cuz i once heard that if you do experiance dayshavoo...something bad will happen...so i'm parinoid like a mothafucka...

Apr 25, 2002
n
^^^ there's way too many explanations for deja vu to credit it to a sixth sense.

But I do think that everybody has a little psychic sense. I know personally, my intuition is very strong, and when I don't listen to it I get into trouble. Last time I didn't follow my gut (in December) I got arrested. I think some people have more psychicness than others but it exists in all of us. Not all of us can see the future and shit, but we all have an ability to sense danger somewhere inside of us.

You ever got a blast of adrenaline for no reason? Like you were just chillin with your boys, and all of a sudden it's fight or flight, and right as you feel that you look over and see some five-oh's?

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
yeah I fell you on that intuition thing...last time I didnt listen to myself I got caught in a very sticky situation...now I'm on alert at all times.........also plenty of times I've had feelings and keep me and other people that I know from getting caught in danger.....

A

askgarcia

EDJ said:
TAROT CARDS AND ALL THAT PSYCHIC SHIT IS TIED UP TO SPIRITISM AND THE SPIRIT WORLD. JUST BE CAREFUL CAUSE THAT LEADS TO CONSULTIN' SPIRITS AND DEMONS.

tarrot cards?...you might as well be signing a contract with the devil.

A

askgarcia

whats that "phsycics" name that got caught with a gang of weed at an airport?

ppl were saying how could she not have foreseen that she would get caught...lmao

Apr 25, 2002
Ive been salted by psychics one too many times. Dont let ya girlfriends rely on gettin info from them they'll lay everything out on the table.......