psp or ipod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

psp or ipod

• ipod

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • psp

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • other

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
maculentways said:
i have both also...

the PSP is NOT a good alternative to a full blown mp3 player like the iPod... unless you don't mind having less than 2 gigs of space to put your mp3's and only 6 hours of battery life.

::
I got both too, but I use y IPOD for music, and a hard drive so the IPOD is better in that sense. But when you sitting on the toilet... you can watch a video, look pix, listen to music, or murder a million people on GTA(The sole game to have on PSP). I can play GTA anywher eis why I love my PSP.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^^lol, the toilet is the number one spot I play my psp....I got both also, well, I got a ipod mini 6gb....it just depends on what you want to do, if you want only music, fuck with the ipod, if you want games also then fuck with the psp...I got a 2 gb memory stick so when I'm going somewhere I can listen to music until I got a chance to sit down and play....I use the psp way more than the ipod

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
yiyo said:
iits way too close dont know which one yet
Depends on what your looking for.....are looking to play games or to listen to music and watch movies/videos on the go?

Apr 25, 2002
I take monster craps while playing my PSP via wireless...It totally depends on weather you want to listen to music or play games...If your looking for one or the other to mainly use it for music go for the IPOD (IPOD isnt my choice of mp3 players though I personally am fond of the CREATIVE LABS products) but if you are a gamer...PSP all the way.

Jan 1, 2006
AznCuZz said:
PSP.. JUSS GET A BIGGER MEMORY STICK.
i like my psp the best, holds plenty of songs with a gig memory, but it depends on what you are doin, cuz a psp is alot easier to fuck up than an ipod, if you just hittin the streets or ridin the bus than an ipod is the way to go, but if you do alot of long distance travleling on a bus or plane, than a psp is a must because if you get tired of watching music videos, tvshows, or your favorite movie, you can play GTA like floss said, cant go wrong with that. then when you tired of that, open your music folder, tilt ya head back and zone out.

on second thought youd be better off just gettin both, cuz i work out with the ipod on, and the psp is prime for the shitter, so get your paper up yungin, cuz it aint cheap, but youll be happier.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
there's also a 2 gig memory stick (which I got) and there's now a 4 gb hard drive attachment for the psp, although thats a little big externally, you'll still have a good ass amount of music & movies....they got the 4 gb at best buy

Feb 28, 2006
get the new Zen m:vision. aand then get a psp? if you have the money the psp is just games and viideo's and music. the zen M: vision is a media power houes.

Jan 6, 2006
Psp is the way to go man
i have one its better cuz when u r at home u can play games listen to music watch vids. and whatever u can even use wireless capabilities and stuff like that
so i go with the psp