Psilo -- BaYRaZED [1992 Bay Area Rap Mix ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Whattup Siccness. Havent posted in a while but still around on the siccness as always. I'm making a series of mixes that documents the golden age of bay rap which I consider to be 1992 to 2001 and each mix will encompass 1 single year. This first mix is 1992-ONLY tracks and I'd love some feedback if anyone wants to check it out.

01. Too Short - The Ghetto
02. Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - Mistadobalina
03. Dre Dog - The Ave [OG Ver.]
04. Digital Underground - Freaks of the Industry'
05. Mac Dre - Too Hard For The Fuckin' Radio
06. RBL Posse - Don't Give Me No Bammer Weed
07. The Coup - Dig it
08. Spice 1 - 187 Proof
09. The Click - Party In The V-Town
10. Richie Rich - The Mic Is Mine
11. N2Deep - Back To the Hotel
12. Spice 1 - East Bay Gangster

Attachments

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
what the fuck is this?

people shall north face outlet can north face outlet lower costs whenever you can the north face outlet online for this cost of beef commodities has fast become increasingly higher and higher employing development of world economy and socity. Actually, to save money, cheap north face buying the discount North Face through the entire cheap north face involved in an opposite cheap north face season is likewise a good selection.

and are these songs remixes you did? or just the original tracks?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
^^^fuck off, faggot

Psilo what it do?!

For those who don't know...psilo707 has been our resident psychonaut for many moons
WHATS UP Goodfella!! Long time no see.. havent been here in a while, but gonna slowly transition back in. good to see some old faces :cool:

THATS DOPE BREH, & THANKS.... BUT YOU GOTTA SIGN UP FOR THE SITE TO dl IT? cAN YOU PUT IT ON HULKSHARE OR SUFFA?

ooops, all caps.
for sure man, thanks for letting me know about that, had no idea. I put it on soundcloud and it should let you dload from there:

http://soundcloud.com/psilo-1/psilo-bayrazed

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Always look forward to this type of tribute to our music. Going to check it it out. Thanks Psilo

b/w been trying to upload some mix shit to SoundCloud and It just will not let the R8R in. Is there a file size limit or something.

Last edited:

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Always look forward to this type of tribute to our music. Going to check it it out. Thanks Psilo

b/w been trying to upload some mix shit to SoundCloud and It just will not let the R8R in. Is there a file size limit or something.
Yeah soundcloud is BS sometimes. It has so many restrictions. I think i paid a small fee to get 4 hours worth, and thats not very much, so ive been using mixcrate.com more.

p.s. bump! bout to work on 1993 mix