PSD Charged with Rape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
diary of a hollywood blahblahblah

tmz gossip boolchit. and if i may,

HSK Exclusive - Oakland, California cops are on the hunt for a Bay area rapper suspected of rape. 37-year-old Steven “PSD” Davison is suspected of raping a woman, Monday.

and

Did Steven “PSD” Davison try contacting his rape victim by phone on Tuesday,attempting to get her to change the written statement she gave to the police? Of course he did. Don’t believe me.. Ask Vacaville Police Chief Richard Word.

this isnt about being a fan and defending him cause of his music because honestly, i dont check for psd like that. this is about spreading boolchit gossip that could ruin lives if not ruin them. so breh, GTFO wit this ol teeny bop highschool gossip.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this article doesn't say he is being CHARGED with rape... it says he's SUSPECTED

big difference, breh... edit your thread title

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I edited it... but still either way I dont give a fuck, suspected or charged, thats bad news bears to even be ASSOCIATED with a Rape charge. in any way shape or form..

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
why do people find so hard to believe that a rapper is capable of committing a crime, snitching, etc,etc... not sayin PSD is or isnt guilty of anything, but some of you fan boys need to take a step back...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Google solano county jail booking logs. Pull up Thursday and it lists his charges. Bail is set at a million.

Shit seems ugly for my boy PS.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
whatever...

I see it as this. If you get out the feds, and can't keep remotely clean, you fail at life. Typically you don't get randomly accused of rape.

On the contrary a lot of girls lie about being raped. Maybe they where drunk or fucked up - or have alternative motives. Maybe he hate fucked her, and she got all sad the next morning.

Either way I don't give a shit, just want to post in one of the last PSD threads, cause that fool is goin be leaven us soon.