Prozak Solo Album Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The long awaited solo release from PROZAK (project:deadman-bedlam) is coming fall 2007!

Over TWENTY wicked tracks, with production by SEVEN, GEE PIERCE, MIKE E. CLARK, and ROB REBECK. Special guest tracks with;

TWISTA ( track also feat. tech n9ne)
CYPRESS HILL
TWIZTID
TECH N9NE
BLAZE YA DEAD HOMIE
BIZZARE
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG
KING GORDY
THE R.O.C.
BIGG KRIZZ KALICO
THE DAYTON FAMILY
& More!!!!!

Also, there will be a FREE DVD inside, containing a full length documentary, music videos and photo gallery. Including exclusive interviews with Twista, Tech n9ne, Twiztid, Blaze, King gordy, The Dayton Family, Bizzare, R.o.c., Mike E. Clark, Krizz Kalico, and tons more! More info on the album, and dvd coming soon. Just thought i would hit ya'll up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of May, PROZAK will be directing his latest music video, for the new track, 'Good Enough'! The video is "mini-movie" style, and will be starring the cult legend TOM SAVINI. Savini has starred in such films as, From Dusk Till Dawn, Dawn Of The Dead, Night of The Living Dead, Creep Show, Land of The Dead, and many - many more. His most current film is in theaters now, 'Grind House'.(Tarantino- Rodriguez)

Looks like we'll finally get Twista and Tech on a track together.This cd is gonna be dope as hell.

Oct 20, 2003
Phinfan15 said:
The long awaited solo release from PROZAK (project:deadman-bedlam) is coming fall 2007!

Over TWENTY wicked tracks, with production by SEVEN, GEE PIERCE, MIKE E. CLARK, and ROB REBECK. Special guest tracks with;

TWISTA ( track also feat. tech n9ne)
CYPRESS HILL
TWIZTID
TECH N9NE
BLAZE YA DEAD HOMIE

BIZZARE
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG
KING GORDY
THE R.O.C.
BIGG KRIZZ KALICO
THE DAYTON FAMILY
& More!!!!!

Also, there will be a FREE DVD inside, containing a full length documentary, music videos and photo gallery. Including exclusive interviews with Twista, Tech n9ne, Twiztid, Blaze, King gordy, The Dayton Family, Bizzare, R.o.c., Mike E. Clark, Krizz Kalico, and tons more! More info on the album, and dvd coming soon. Just thought i would hit ya'll up!

At the end of May, PROZAK will be directing his latest music video, for the new track, 'Good Enough'! The video is "mini-movie" style, and will be starring the cult legend TOM SAVINI. Savini has starred in such films as, From Dusk Till Dawn, Dawn Of The Dead, Night of The Living Dead, Creep Show, Land of The Dead, and many - many more. His most current film is in theaters now, 'Grind House'.(Tarantino- Rodriguez)

Looks like we'll finally get Twista and Tech on a track together.This cd is gonna be dope as hell.
I just had to bold everything that makes this an outstanding news update........i'm definately picking this album up.