Prozak Rough Leak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Prozak recently released a youtube video featuring some new music so he can find the track people like the most to do a music video. But another reason is because alot of legal issues is slowing down prozaks music something to do with prozak reaching outside of strange and getting fucked over by some group..dunno the details someone who "says" he is prozaks friend mentioned it on TRT9 forums. With all the recent album release dates and new information on strange musics future(New Artists) Why hasnt anything been said and done about Prozak ? Prozak is still with strange but something must be going on behind the scenes. Anyone know anything ?.

Another reason for the leak that was mentioned was Prozak needs the support of his fans for strange music to continue keeping him. If strange drops prozak than strange is dropping one of the main reasons that keeps strange music strange. Not to mention Prozak has the skillz and talents in multi fields that can benefit Strange. He provides the label with diversity.

http://hotfile.com/dl/113176204/e75b724/Prozak_Leaks_Tracks_2011_-_Tech_N9ne.mp3.html

I made it a mp3 for those who dont like youtube ^

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tech is nowhere to be found in the rough leak, so why is his name part of the file?

Proz set aside his album to do his video series on the paranormal, and that's why until late last year it hasn't been put out.

As far as anything else, I'm out of the loop with that, but I could always call him and do an interview of sorts to get his perspective on making the album.

May 7, 2008
if your being serious i wouldnt mind if you did an interview and asked a few questions about all of this stuff and if his role on strange is under review mite be good for his fans to know so they can show support so strange makes tha right choice.

tech is mentioned on the filename only because when i converted it i had it saved to a folder called tech n9ne and the program just decided to include that folder name lol

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
I've never really understood why people here often seem to dislike Prozak. I've loved him work with Strange Music. Not a big fan of his Bedlam stuff, but I've really enjoyed his music since Self Inflcited. Anyway, I like what I hear here.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I liked his work with Madness, in Bedlam, and some of the stuff he's done with Strange. This "ruff leak" sounds good to me, with probably Mike E. Clark doing the production work. At least that's what it sounds like. It's definitely something new I'm looking forward to.

Oct 6, 2008
Tech is nowhere to be found in the rough leak, so why is his name part of the file?

Proz set aside his album to do his video series on the paranormal, and that's why until late last year it hasn't been put out.

As far as anything else, I'm out of the loop with that, but I could always call him and do an interview of sorts to get his perspective on making the album.

LDS always knows what's officially going on behind the scenes.. Good to have someone on the inside, that knows what the fuck is really going on.

May 7, 2008
i think alot of people will be pissed if he dropped from a label the only reason why they should drop him is if they wanted and all black label lol because he brings the skillz!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If I can get some time, I'll certainly give him a shout. When I last saw him in Little Rock, he looked perplexed about how he knew me because he said he "knew me from somewhere other than Arkansas", and I reminded him of the Missouri show we met at.

I had a lot of time to pick his brain about music and his role in it, so maybe he'll extend those good graces again and share with me. It'll be a little while before I'll have the time and concentration to do it, though.

Nov 14, 2002
LDS always knows what's officially going on behind the scenes.. Good to have someone on the inside, that knows what the fuck is really going on.

LDS' "official" inside info has been common knowledge for about two years now.