PROZAK NEWS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004

PROZAK DEBUTS HIS "PARANORMAL ACTIVITY SHOW"- ON **WFUCKOFFRADIO.COM**
DEBUT SHOW AIRS THIS THURSDAY, FEB. 4TH!!! LIVE, 9PM-11P EASTERN.

The Hitchcock of Hiphop has now joined forces with WFUCKOFFRADIO.COM, and will be broadcasting LIVE this Thursday!! The debut of PROZAK'S PARANORMAL ACTIVITY SHOW promises to be everything you would expect from the warped and twisted perfectionist we call PROZAK!

Get the latest paranormal news and updates from around the world, and learn how to conduct paranormal investigations of your own! Is your home haunted? Don't feel alone... 49% of Americans believe in ghosts - 81% believe in life after death - 36% claim to have lived, or currently live in a home which is haunted.

These numbers are staggering, what is causing these mass sightings and beliefs??
Be sure to call in, we want to hear about your experiences with the paranormal!

Nov 14, 2002
Prozak is full of interesting ideas that are never fully completed. And LoL @ a radio show of juggalos calling up to talk about their ghost stories. The word "disaster" comes to mind.

Also... a "mass sighting" does not mean that 36% of people have seen a ghost in their home. A mass sighting would be if those 36% of people all saw the ghost in one home at the same time...

/Nitpick

Nov 14, 2002
Yesh.

I miss when Art Bell used to have the dedicated "Satan" line where people who claimed they were the devil could get straight through. It's laughable shit but at like 1 in the morn it does kind of spook ya.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Prozak is full of interesting ideas that are never fully completed. And LoL @ a radio show of juggalos calling up to talk about their ghost stories. The word "disaster" comes to mind.
I'm sure a Strange radio show would be all kinds of dope. Shitty beats and shitty alcohol from beginning to end with a bunch of wiggers calling in to suck off Tech.

Git R dun Strange.

Jul 4, 2009
Well Im saying, the only reason Strange didn't resign him is cause of his lack of production
I could be wrong about all of this, my opnion is he wasnt as good with Strange doing dolo work.