Prozak Artwork

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
Well lately I have been doing a lot of work with prozak, for his upcoming album Tales from the sick. Also art for T-shirts and all that promotion related stuff. Here are the illustrations I have done for him, Also I will include the older stuff I had that he bought.:

Some Old Art He Bought:

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
Thanks guys glad you like my stuff. I create these in photoshop 7.0, Well first I sketch it out, then I scan it. And in photoshop I completely re-ink everything and then color. Here is a link to the downloads section of my website where I actually have 2 videos of the painting process:

http://poltart.com/Downloads.html

(I recommend watching the second one "Contra" video, because its more recent and faster, I believe the Manson video is around 10 minutes long, as the Contra is only 4.)

Apr 1, 2008
Once these Prozak shirts get made, can you drop us a link so we can go cop em?
The 3 he bought, those are really good, I like them a lot.
Are they going to have his name somewhere on them or just your work? I would love one with just your work, and your name.
The one with the 3 skulls and the one in the middle, with the Hammer and Sickle, that one is great. A black t shirt with that on it, and your name at the bottom would be sicc.

Apr 13, 2007
www.poltart.com
Yeah sure thing!

I think Prozak will do art on front and name on top back of the shirt or somewhere on the back.

If you like that design and if a lot of others do I can try to re-make it and add more to it to make it even doper and then make them for sale?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It would be pointless if he doesn't put his logo on these shirts. I wouldn't go to a Prozak concert and buy these unless they had his name on them. If I found these at a store, though, I'd buy all three with the quickness.