Prozak almost done with new album, PDM next

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I need something good from Strange! I threw Raw & Un-Kutt in a corner somewhere and forgot about it...and didn't even break the seal on GMP...so please give me something to bump! Still listening to Automatic! Maybe Krizz will help me out! Def looking forward to another Prozak album!

Sep 28, 2006
I have started a new project. The single and more info coming real soon. This is a band, not a rap group... let me say this though, these fucks are so talented it's sickening. More info real soon. This has been in the works for a year, now were ready to turn demos into reality.

Nov 14, 2002
I need something good from Strange! I threw Raw & Un-Kutt in a corner somewhere and forgot about it...and didn't even break the seal on GMP...so please give me something to bump! Still listening to Automatic! Maybe Krizz will help me out! Def looking forward to another Prozak album!
Check out the Grewsum "Talk Shit Avenger" mixtape. It's free and it's the shit.

Nov 14, 2002
I first heard Grewsum through Freix. I thought it was cool. Back in the day Grew was doin' shit like "Walmart Straps" and shit. It was different. When he started doing shit after Freix, I didn't hear too much, and what I did hear was kind of... meh to me. I know I've missed 1000 albums from him since then but I did give a listen to the new mixtape and enjoyed just about every song I heard on the damn thing.