Prototype 2 (trailer)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
WHAT?!

infamous was fucking dope to me! granted i have yet to play this..

this is next on my list though, before infamous 2 for sure

Apr 2, 2010
WHAT?!

infamous was fucking dope to me! granted i have yet to play this..

this is next on my list though, before infamous 2 for sure
Boring storyline, ton of glitches, they constantly praised the freedom of choice even though its just an illusion of freedom. What you do in the game won't change what actually happens through out the game and it constantly pops up with what choice to make like a fuckin stop sign rather than doing it subtely like Deus Ex yet infamous got higher ratings than that game? What a fuckin joke, the gaming industry completely lowered its standards and anyone who has payola gets their games in high demand.

Oh, the gameplay was more repetitive and boring than Dynasty Warriors. At least DW is fun for a couple months.

I don't see how anyone can seriously like infamous, that game is a 2-3/10...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i heard nothing but great things about prototype so i picked it up and that game was awful..it reminded me of a knock off of assassins creed set in modern times....and the graphics were low budget as well as the sound

way too much to do with very little pay off...story sucked also

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I thought they were both Crackdown knock offs. Prototype didn't have that many glitches that I could remember, just very simple graphics & gameplay.

Oct 30, 2006
So wait...are you playing as Alex or that new dude? From the trailer, it makes it seem like you're playing from the new guy's perspective?

Either way, regardless of what people say...I can't wait. Prototype was pretty fun.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I liked prototype 1, although I rented it then waited for it to be cheap to buy it. but I enjoyed it.

it seems like you're playing as Alex, but it would be dope to be able to play as either character, might ad to replay value.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^You play as a new character who was in the army, comes home to see his city in shambles. So he tries to kill Alex and ends up getting infected himself. Alex is the antagonist this time.