PROPHET ENTERTAINMENT TAPE ONLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2007
Prophet Entertainment Tape Only Releases:

CARMIKE « Comin' At Yo Azz «
DJ PAUL « Greatest Hits # 1 «
DJ PAUL « Greatest Hits # 2 «
DJ PAUL « Vol. 6 1992 «
DJ PAUL « Vol. 8 1992 «
DJ PAUL « Vol. 9 1992 «
DJ PAUL « Vol. 10 1992 «
DJ PAUL « Vol. 11 «
DJ PAUL « Volume 12 – Pt. II «
DJ PAUL « Volume 14 «
DJ PAUL « Volume 15 : For Them Niggaz With Anna «
DJ PAUL « Volume 16 : For Da Summa Of '94 «
DJ PAUL « Presents Criminal Mafia «
DJ PAUL - Presents Darkside Click
DJ PAUL - Presents Graveyard Production - The Havoc
DJ PAUL & JUICY J. « Vol. 1 : Da Beginning «
DJ PAUL & JUICY J. « Vol. 2 : Da Exorcist «
DJ PAUL & JUICY J. « Vol. 3 : Spring Mix '95 «
DJ PAUL & LORD INFAMOUS « Come With Me To Hell # 1 «
DJ PAUL & LORD INFAMOUS « Come With Me To Hell # 2 «
DJ PAUL & LORD INFAMOUS « The Serial Killaz «
GANGSTA BLAC « Breakin' Da Law «
JUICY J. « Greatest Hits «
JUICY J. « Vol. 6 1992 «
JUICY J. « Vol. 7 1993«
JUICY J. « Vol. 8 : Escape From Hell 1993«
JUICY J. « Vol. 9 : It's On 1994«
JUICY J. « Vol. 10 : Chronicles Of Da Juice Mane 1994«
KOOPSTA KNICCA - Da Devils Playground 1994 (Tape-Release)
LORD INFAMOUS « Solo Tape «
LIL' FLY « Out Tha Darkness Of Da Kut «
LIL' JYULE « Ashes To Ashes , Dust To Dust «
LIL CORB - Killa From The Northside
LIL GIN - Shake Junt
LIL GLOCK & S.O.G. - Blow A Niggaz A** Off 1994
LIL NOID - Paranoid Funk
PROJECT PAT - Solo Tape 1994
TRIPLE SIX MAFIA « Smoked Out - Loced Out «

where they all released on prophet entertainment?
and anybody knows some more?

Rane

Jul 16, 2007
mtownbound.blogspot.com
Wizzle said:
CARMIKE « Comin' At Yo Azz «
DJ PAUL « Presents Criminal Mafia «
DJ PAUL - Presents Darkside Click
DJ PAUL - Presents Graveyard Production - The Havoc
LIL CORB - Killa From The Northside
LIL GIN - Shake Junt
these aren't on Prophet, but I'm not sure about the Paul pres. tho.
I believe it was the Graveyard Productions Tape which isn't really presented and/or produced by Paul, that's just an Internet Rumor. The Producer on that Tape was Lil Grim. But maybe I mistake it with Criminal Mafia..or someone else..not sure :ermm:

Gin and Carmike were released on Gimisum, don't know about Corb, but I guess it was the same label as MC Mack.

Mar 12, 2007
heres the catalog from the cds on prophet entertainment:

PCD 4401 - Three 6 Mafia : Mystic Stylez
PCD 4402 - Three 6 Mafia : Live By Yo Rep
PE 4403 - Kingpin Skinny Pimp : King Of Da Playaz Ball
PE 4404 - Gangsta Blac : Can It Be?
PEC 4405 - Three 6 Mafia : The End
PEC 4406 - Prophet Posse : Body Parts
PEC 4407 - The Kaze : Timez Up

i think the 44 might means that they already had released 44 tapes before the 1st cd...

Rane

Jul 16, 2007
mtownbound.blogspot.com
I saw pictures of some of those Tapes, but I'm not sure wheather it had been originals, because of the easy way to bootleg them (they were just labeled with a white sticker).
The Smoked Out Loced Out is prolly the only cover you ever saw because the other didn't come with a cover. The other ones should look like the ones I described above.
I'm still wondering who's that dude behind Crunchy :ermm:

Dunno about your 44 theory. Since you list has nearly 44 Tapes it could be, but I don't think they thought much about that number.

and I just saw that your list misses DJ Paul -Vol.12 (Part I). Paul released no Vol.13 because 13 is a number of bad luck or some reason like that, so instead he released a Vol.12 Part II

Mar 12, 2007
ok so the og tapes just have a white sticker on em? cause i once saw some of them on ebay but thought it must be fakes cause most tapes i know dont have a sticker and the information is printed directly on the tape

and thanks for info that smoked out loced out is only one with artwork and vol12 part I

at moment its 33 tapes together with dj paul vol.1-5 & 7 and juicy j vol.1-5 would be exactely 44 dunno maybe only way to find out is to ask paul & juicy personally..

Jun 26, 2005
Lil Jyule, Lil Corb, and Lil Noid weren't released on Prophet, but i thought all the others were.

also, from what i hear that Lil Glock and SOG is fake. it's just 5 songs put together from other tapes.

Lil Gin also has another tape, i don't know if it's on Prophet. and i'm pretty sure Project Pat has a greatest hits underground tape.

May 27, 2006
he untouchable you think darkside tape came on prophet entertainment?
you got idea how these tapes might look???

i once saw koopsta knicca tape but must be fake:

Jun 26, 2005
i always thought the Darkside Click tape was on Prophet. i don't have OGs of memphis ug tapes.

i collect all OG cds and tapes except memphis ug tapes, cuz they're too damn hard to find. and i'm not gonna pay a shitload of money for a tape with no cover or tracklist.

but anyway, about that Koopsta Knicca, that might be the OG. i don't know. i don't know how people tell they're OGs or not, cuz look how easy that'd be for someone to duplicate that.

but just like Rane said, that "Smoked Out Loced Out" tape is the only one that came with a real cover, from what i hear.

Rane

Jul 16, 2007
mtownbound.blogspot.com
Wizzle said:
ok so the og tapes just have a white sticker on em? cause i once saw some of them on ebay but thought it must be fakes cause most tapes i know dont have a sticker and the information is printed directly on the tape
I think so, but I can't assure it.
I'm like Untouchable. I collect the CDs, but no Memphis-Tapes.
Just maybe the ones with artwork

Untouchable211 said:
also, from what i hear that Lil Glock and SOG is fake. it's just 5 songs put together from other tapes.

Lil Gin also has another tape, i don't know if it's on Prophet. and i'm pretty sure Project Pat has a greatest hits underground tape.
nah, Lil Glock & SOG is real

Lil Gin's other Tape is entitled "Junts We Choke Too", but it's on Gimisum either

but you're right about Project Pat's Greatest Hits

Feb 8, 2003
Im from Memphis still go there to see family every couple months. Alot of those original tapes didnt have covers back in the early 90's when they was released. Alot of covers in taht xcollage above are made for the internet cdr sales or just online promo.