Propaganda

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Goin through school, watchin HISTORY channel...or just coming across it by accident...you hear a lot about propaganda goin on in wars of the past. Now i know theres a shit load of it comin from extremist groups...but where is it from our side? I mean, i remember hearing about little propaganda movies getting played at movie theatres b4 movies were played...cartoon strips...things on the news. Some of it even racist...has anyone ever seen those Lonney Tunes cartoons that a racist as sin and are related to the wars of that time...now this is way back when...but what about now?
your thoughts?

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
My thoughts? I miss the fuck out of Looney Tunes, no matter how racist, sexist or xenophobic some of them may have been. It's a fucking shame that everyone is so P.C. we can't even watch the cartoons we grew up with any more.

Feb 13, 2006
ki liked the looney tunes too...i just brought them up cuz ive seen some cartoons and heard of sum that were marked as being propaganda...and its a shame we wont ever see another looney tunes cartoon on TV cuz they banned them for sum stupid ass reason, atleast thats what i heard

Jun 16, 2005
Dirty Shoez said:
My thoughts? I miss the fuck out of Looney Tunes, no matter how racist, sexist or xenophobic some of them may have been. It's a fucking shame that everyone is so P.C. we can't even watch the cartoons we grew up with any more.
I agree.

Jun 16, 2005
People can watch black comedians in real life portray blacks as buffoons and drug addicts, and that's fine. But if you DARE have a group of cartoon crows hanging out with each other speaking old-school ebonics in a cartoon, You're racist!!!! Moonbat black man: Hey, that's ME they are trying to portray in that cartoon...THAT'S RACIST!!!!''
People seriously need to get a clue.