pROP 19 FAILS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
No, but prop 19 was written horribly. would've made it illegal for outdoor public consumption, and it's already illegal to smoke indoors in cali, plus those 18-20 year olds are only allowed to smoke with medical cards and it's a felony if you give them weed.

fuck that prop.

Feb 13, 2004
No, but prop 19 was written horribly. would've made it illegal for outdoor public consumption, and it's already illegal to smoke indoors in cali, plus those 18-20 year olds are only allowed to smoke with medical cards and it's a felony if you give them weed.

fuck that prop.
Bruh its already Illegal to smoke out side even with your 215.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The language of the prop 215 law states it's legal to smoke wherever smoking is legal except school zones and motor vehicles....there are other places it is not allowed but I forget

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
cant vote but my wife does for us.
such a slim margin but we are trying again in 2012!!

the defining factor was that the republicans rallied strongly behind the fact that there is no imediate way to enforce DUIs for THC. i read the whole prop and cant believe what i heard people declaring as fact if it passed but...... yea all and all, people in masses are fucking idiots and too many medicinal advocates got bitch made cuz there fucking hypocrites and thought it would ruin thier prosperity.. sadly most of the stupid rumors i was relayed were heard in Medical shop(s)......

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.

fuck that prop.
Yup I agree its gonna take a few but really is still that illegal unless your selling for the smoker like me its been legal for the past 16 years ..........

I just get a card , it makes my life easier .............

Feb 13, 2004
cant vote but my wife does for us.
such a slim margin but we are trying again in 2012!!

the defining factor was that the republicans rallied strongly behind the fact that there is no imediate way to enforce DUIs for THC. i read the whole prop and cant believe what i heard people declaring as fact if it passed but...... yea all and all, people in masses are fucking idiots and too many medicinal advocates got bitch made cuz there fucking hypocrites and thought it would ruin thier prosperity.. sadly most of the stupid rumors i was relayed were heard in Medical shop(s)......
So true it was the Greedy Medical growers that didn't want the prices to go down and thought that all the cannabis clubs would close. Which wouldn't of happened. Everything would of been the same for 215 patients.

Mar 14, 2008
fuck it.
Its Cali I've been smoking like its legal since middle school and still do now.
Its changed the debate now though, And the next time around I think we have to go after the federal law at the same time. Cant help but the think of all the tax dollars we could have used out here.

Apr 20, 2008
why would you want to legalize marijuana when its already legal? lmfao!

yall some suckas. prop 19 is a government scam so they can make all the money off weed.

why dont yall look into it deeper. like the part of prop 19 that says
if you grow or smoke at home and you have minors under 18 in your house they will
take your kids away from you....and they are limiting personal grows to 12 plants.
how is that legalizing? if you ask me thats prohibitation.

fuck prop 19 keep it medical.
i got my card for 4 years now. if you live in cali and dont have one you shouldnt be smokin.

Apr 20, 2008
i have a question for the 215 patients tho...how is it getting ur medical insurance? is it the same? or harder now that u are a MM patient?
it aint got shit to do with insurance.
cannabis cards (p215 recommendations) are issued to you privately.
theres no way for insurance companys or anyone to find out you have one unless you tell them you got it.

Jun 1, 2009
if u n cali its so easy to get a 215 me and everyone i no gots one .shit im on probation and i grow and smoke my po cant say shit i can have big amounts of smoke hella flavors he dont care.

Feb 13, 2004
why would you want to legalize marijuana when its already legal? lmfao!

yall some suckas. prop 19 is a government scam so they can make all the money off weed.

why dont yall look into it deeper. like the part of prop 19 that says
if you grow or smoke at home and you have minors under 18 in your house they will
take your kids away from you....and they are limiting personal grows to 12 plants.
how is that legalizing? if you ask me thats prohibitation.

fuck prop 19 keep it medical.
i got my card for 4 years now. if you live in cali and dont have one you shouldnt be smokin.
The Government already as the Weed Business on lock. lol

Apr 20, 2008
if u n cali its so easy to get a 215 me and everyone i no gots one .shit im on probation and i grow and smoke my po cant say shit i can have big amounts of smoke hella flavors he dont care.
actually when i was on gang probation my p.o didnt allow for me to smoke or grow even tho i had my cannabis card.
i had to wait till i got off before i could even smoke a bowl.
that was some str8 bullshit but if you on a program it dont matter if your medical.

Apr 20, 2008
The Government already as the Weed Business on lock. lol
they do and they dont.....
right now theyr only getting tax dollars from cannabis clubs.
if it were legalized completely then there wouldnt be no more clubs and the government would take over completely.
meaning they would buy land and grow weed like they do to tobacco.
tobacco companies are going to grow bammer and sell packs.
and every sale/transaction would be regulated and taxed like alcohol and tobacco.

fucked up part is....they would treat it like alcohol and tobacco....meaning
its legal to consume at home....but illegal to produce yourself without a licence.
wich costs thousands.
so even if its "legalized" its really far from legal.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
u cant grow your own tabacco? never knew that.. funny how u can just up and brew your own beer and ish

edit: http://www.growtobacco.net/is-growing-tobacco-illegal

Technically speaking, it is not illegal to grow tobacco. In fact, the practice of growing tobacco inside homes and gardens is widely accepted in most nations. It is done in the U.S., Australia, China, Brazil, and India. It could be legal where you are too.
While growing tobacco for personal use is normally a let go case, growing them for commercial purposes is strictly regulated in all countries. Producing tobacco in large quantities to be sold in the market requires license from the government.
The government implements rules against tobacco manufacturing to be sure that market doesn’t have too many cigars than it needs. The move is also done to prohibit the illegal trade of tobacco across countries. Tobacco is hot merchandise and can be addictive. This is why the government of most nations is doing its best to regulate its sale.
In Malta and in Italy, home growers of tobacco need a license from their respective government agriculture agencies. Some countries totally restrict the growing of tobacco in homes. Check with your local officials to be sure.
Technically speaking, it is not illegal to grow tobacco. In fact, the practice of growing tobacco inside homes and gardens is widely accepted in most nations. It is done in the U.S., Australia, China, Brazil, and India. It could be legal where you are too.
While growing tobacco for personal use is normally a let go case, growing them for commercial purposes is strictly regulated in all countries. Producing tobacco in large quantities to be sold in the market requires license from the government.
The government implements rules against tobacco manufacturing to be sure that market doesn’t have too many cigars than it needs. The move is also done to prohibit the illegal trade of tobacco across countries. Tobacco is hot merchandise and can be addictive. This is why the government of most nations is doing its best to regulate its sale.
In Malta and in Italy, home growers of tobacco need a license from their respective government agriculture agencies. Some countries totally restrict the growing of tobacco in homes. Check with your local officials to be sure.