Proof pronounce his own death

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Cant believe he actually did lol when i was listen to 40 oz on D12 World. (it was in my playlist) heres what he said its da 3rd line if any1 else wanna check it "I'm in the club to beef, you gotta murder me then" And he did end up dying that way. How many people notice that before, myself i havent listen to a D12 song in a long time.

Feb 8, 2003
Not to sound crazy or noting but you suppose to know when your gonna die bc you'll have dreams and vision whenm its close and you are given a limited time to accomplished what you are here for.

Atleast 4 people i knew told me im not gonna be here for too much longer and etc a week or two before they died and i didnt really think nothing about it.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
and video of proof being in hospital is linked to his death too

hmm, are we living in the 'final destination' world or something?!?!?! Lol.....shit.

Nov 24, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Not to sound crazy or noting but you suppose to know when your gonna die bc you'll have dreams and vision whenm its close and you are given a limited time to accomplished what you are here for.

Atleast 4 people i knew told me im not gonna be here for too much longer and etc a week or two before they died and i didnt really think nothing about it.

Man that is crazy because I heard the same thing from some peolple before they died as well. One kid would always ask what stuff of his we wanted when he died, like "yo when I die soon, you can have my TV" or whatever, and everyone was like shut the fuck up with that mess, and then he died a few weeks later.. nutty shit.