Proof(of d-12) - Searching 4 Jerry Garcia (on and off topic)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2004
This will be the D12 member's solo debut. Production will come from Eminem, Jay Dee, Emile, Ski, Essman, DJ House Shoes and others.
Tracklist
1. Knice
2. Clap Wit Me
3. Biboa's Theme
4. When God Calls...
5. Forgive Me (w/ 50 Cent)
6. Purple Gang
7. Nat Morris
8. Gurls Wit Da Boo
9. High Rollers (w/ Method Man & B-Real)
10. Rondell Beene
11. Pimplikeness (w/ D-12)
12. Ali (w/ MC Breed)
13. No. T. Lose (w/ King Gordy)
14. Jump Biatch
15. Mom & Dad (w/ Rude Jude)
16. 72nd & Central (w/ Obie Trice & J-Hill)
17. Sammy Da Bull (w/ Nate Dogg & Swift)
18. Black Wrist Bro's (w/ 1st Born)
19. Slum Elementz (w/ 7-3 & Mudd)
20. Kurt Cobain

Did a song wit King Gordy. Hes signed to strange. thats strange music related.

OT:

Im anticipating this i think Proof is by far the best member of D-12. This sounds like a nice album. High hopes. I juz hope i dont get let down.
-sam

Jun 10, 2005
yeah I was disapointed that bizzare got a solo album before Proof. I always thought was the most talented of d12. And that bizzare was the least talented.

Sep 16, 2002
michampin said:
ive been waiting to hear some solo proof shit
same here...I remember the huge beef he had and probably still has with ESHAM/N.A.T.A.S. but Proof can flow way better than Esham.
IMO, Proof's the 2nd most talented member of D-12 after Eminem.

other albums I'm looking forward to is the new Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9'' albums. fuck, I wish Em and Royce's beef was squashed so Royce can get all of the fame and respect he deserves the same way Tech does.

Jan 2, 2004
Proof attempted to squash the beef with Esham in the song Apollo Gs, and he clames that his verse in How Come was about Esham, as well.

I'm not sure if Esham got in contact or not. Or if Esham's still gonna be dissing him.

Sep 16, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
Proof attempted to squash the beef with Esham in the song Apollo Gs, and he clames that his verse in How Come was about Esham, as well.

I'm not sure if Esham got in contact or not. Or if Esham's still gonna be dissing him.

I remember when Esham, along with his other peoples from NATAS were beat up by D-12 and some of their crew at a WARPED TOUR a few years ago.

I know Royce really had beef against Bizarre more than Proof and Em....he actually wanted to talk things out with Proof and Em and squash the beef...hopefully that's been happening because I've been fiending to hear another track with Royce and Em for the longest now. If their beef never happened, it would've been cool to see Em push Royce to the mainstream public as much as he did when he introduced 50 Cent cause Royce is way more talented than all the G-unit members put together.