PROMOTIONS 4 YOUR SHIT(VEGAS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
WE COVER LAS VEGAS. WORLD WIDE MARKET,HAVE A CONSTANT PRESSENCE ON THE STRIP AND LOCAL RETAIL DROPS,WE WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE BIGGEST CLUBS IN TOWN,AND WERE THE ONLY TEAM THATS MADE NOISE OUT HERE ,GENERATED 100'S OF THOUSANDS FOR CLUBS,PRICES NEGOTABLE,WE PHOTO GRAPH ARE WORK AND GIVE CONTACTS TO FOLLOW UP ON US SO YOU DONT SECOND GUESS ARE WORK. HIT ME [email protected] OR 702 612 2294

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
i dont need free shit . my biz is full proof . ill send yall some free shit. i own a biz thats respected in vegas and i offer promotion solutions for my demographic.oh yeah peep my album WASTE MANAGEMENT.....MAY 17TH......

Jul 20, 2002
FULL PROOF. No offense but do you mean "fool proof" ? And what does that mean exactly in regards to your business I'm trying to follow you cuzzo. Or were you just trying to sound clever and used the wrong term ?

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
Sav_Scorcese said:
FULL PROOF. No offense but do you mean "fool proof" ? And what does that mean exactly in regards to your business I'm trying to follow you cuzzo. Or were you just trying to sound clever and used the wrong term ?
sorry principal skinner im a high school drop out without a dictionary for ebonics

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
DELUCA said:
WE COVER LAS VEGAS. WORLD WIDE MARKET,HAVE A CONSTANT PRESSENCE ON THE STRIP AND LOCAL RETAIL DROPS,WE WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE BIGGEST CLUBS IN TOWN,AND WERE THE ONLY TEAM THATS MADE NOISE OUT HERE ,GENERATED 100'S OF THOUSANDS FOR CLUBS,PRICES NEGOTABLE,WE PHOTO GRAPH ARE WORK AND GIVE CONTACTS TO FOLLOW UP ON US SO YOU DONT SECOND GUESS ARE WORK. HIT ME [email protected] OR 702 612 2294
i have 4 of my artists located in vegas now, AP9, GONZOE, MIKE MOSLEY, CHERRY BENTLY. if you can book some shows, we would love to come fuck with you. i also have old school legend rob base and ez-rock and vegas loves them. so holla at me and lets get shit crackin.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Pimp, De Luca already fucks with AP.9 real heavy, he produced the song "The Bay" aka "Mac Dre" for AP.9

but I can put you in contact with De Luca, or he will see your post here, and yall can definitely work some stuff out, he is connected to every club in Vegas, works all major and minor events in the city. His promotion work is well known, that goes to everybody, De Luca's work is real.

catch De Luca at the Billboard Awards in Dec., the AVN and Magic events coming up in January and February

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
its nada im in the process of hookin up with gonzoe on some beats. i lost ap9 number tell him to hit me on the hip. as far as shows as soon as somethin comes forth im gettin at you dont trip. im tryin to get ap9 involved with club opm out here but i lost my phone a long with a thousand numbers.