*PRODUCERS* / EAR TO DA STREETS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
EAR TO DA STREETS NEWSLETTER

To Subscribe: [email protected] OR [email protected]

I get this on a regular basis and it's ideal for producers lookin for some work or new pluggs outside the greater Bay Area.

Tellem Rae w/D.U.G.O.U.T. ENT sent ya.

Message 1: 1st Quarter Beat Sampler
As we're always looking for ways to help get producer's exposure, in 2003, Eartodastreets will be launching a quarterly beat sampler series. These samplers will be given to label reps and industry professionals. The sampler will feature the hottest up/coming producers from all around the world. I (along w/my a&r staff) will be choosing the top 25 Hip-Hop Tracks and the top 25 R&B tracks (instrumentals only, hooks are permitted, no full songs) Remember, the first quarter is the best time for new producers so make sure you get your submissions in. More details forthcoming....Stay Tuned!

Message 2: Interns
Eartodastreets is looking for 3 interns in the greater New York City area. This position is non-paid, but will definitely offer perks!
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please put "intern position" in subject heading. The position will require attendance at industry events, promotional runs, and research.

Message 3: Remixes
If you have a hot remix that we didn't get a chance to play at the Fall Seminar, I will allow you to submit it to me. If I like it, I'll try and help you get it placed. Remember to fill out a submission form first www.eartodastreets.com/Form_Sub.htm I will waive the $5 fee for all who attended the fall seminar. If you weren't at the seminar but would like to submit a remix you may do so but must include the $5 fee along with submission form.

Message 4: Production Opportunities
producers,
Producers,
PRODUCERS! Here is your chance to shine, & make $$.

2 ways:

1. TV, commercials, movies, etc. all give producers the opportunity to make money. If you are interested in an opportunity to get your music to decisionmakers, email [email protected] for details.

2. "LISTEN & EXCHANGE" event being held in Houston, Texas, by Entertainment Attorney Dedra Davis. Producers will get the opportunity to play their beats for an audience of music executives, retailers, radio, artists, writers, music publishers, etc, from all over the world. They will get written feedback that they can take home, and anazlye. Plus, the producers will have the opportunity to network and join forces with other talented writers and artists from all over the world.

Original works only. NO SAMPLES!

Producers, if you think you are better than Timbaland, R. Kelly, Dr. Dre, etc., then let your "beats" speak for you!

There will be gift bags and door prizes for the audience.

If you know someone that would be interested in participating in the "LISTEN AND EXCHANGE", have them get on my newsletter list, by going to www.musiclw.com, and entering their email address.