Producer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
www.layzie-bone.2ya.com
Hello, I'm new to this board and I have a question about Tech N9ne's producer.
Someone told me he's German so I wonder how they got to know each other because I find it kinda unusual for some guy from Germany to produce a rap-artist from the USA.
I also wonder if they produced "Absolute Power" in Berlin, cause I think on one track Tech N9ne says "... this beat is from Berlin, Germany...".
Well, I'm from Germany myself that's why I'm curious. :classic:

Aug 20, 2002
And I got two from a cat in Berlin, Germany. His name is Ronnz. I haven’t even met him, we did this over the Internet. He wrote me a letter before I got my deal, he’s like, I been buying your music for the longest, and I could never understand why you didn’t get really big…I also produce. And he sent me 17 tracks on CD in the mail. And it was some hardcore shit! I put two of them on my album. He’s a young cat, 20 years old, and he couldn’t believe that I actually read his letter or put his songs on the album.

That´s what TECH said in an interview(MURDER DOG MAGAZINE) about production of ANGHELLIC.....and hey...you´re from Germany??did ya read "TECH N9nE INTERNATIONAL"-Thread....if not please do it....

Jul 7, 2002
Ronnz was not the only producer on Absolute Power, although he and Tekneko did most of the tracks. The album was recorded at Chapman Studio in KCMO and 5150 in Lawrence