Producer Battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
Check out the first episode of this reality show called "The Weakest Beat" featuring me STINJ-E as the first contestant of the season.

http://www.podshow.com/video/?persona_id=12140&movie_id=0e790665b2e6c15af2fc06b49b3096c4

to check out the other episodes go to
http://www.theweakestbeat.podshow.com/

WHAT IS THE WEAKEST BEAT?
The Weakest Beat is a platform for selected beat makers and producers to showcase their talents and to be judged each week.

The Contest

Pre-selected contestants are visited at their home/studio with an element that we call “the Image of the Week.” This image will evoke emotion on many different levels. The contestants are required to make beats according to the image. So when the judges look at the image and play the contestant’s beat, the two must coincide with one another.

The Judging

Celebrity Judges at the end of the season will grade each contestant's track and photo within the context of four categories:

1. Originality
2. Dynamics
3. Cleanliness
4. Over all emotion.

The contestants

The contestants are all within the borders of the Bay area, and produce music (or claim to). All are aware that they will be given 2 hours to create a track to an image that they have never seen before. They are able to choose the place where they create the track and the equipment. They all claim they have what it takes, and believe that they can "nail" the photo with their tracks. As you will see..... Its not that easy. Who will come out on top with the highest scores card marks from the celebrity guest judges?? Who will crack under the pressure to be creative in such a short period of time, with the cameras rolling and our host looking into their lives? Who will leave the competition as the producer with the hottest track to his given photo and an MPC 4000??? Who will be recognized as the wackest beat maker in the Bay, who has The Weakest Beat???

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
There's a new episode up on the website go check it out www.theweakestbeat.podshow.com but yea if you havn't seen my episode yet then check it out on my myspace page www.myspace.com/STINJE, shit i already sold the beat that i made on the show and it's going to be featured on the Berner and Equipto album, if you want to hear the song they made then check it out it's on my myspace page as well its called "out of my mind" with vocals by Equipto, Berner, and F-Dog, check it out let me know what yall think

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Man, some of those "producers" suck. I wouldn't even call them producers really. Just part-time composers.

Your video was the best though, I haven't seen the 4th episode yet, but so far yours was coo.

That techno cat was kinda bunk, and that dude who uses Reason, when his setup crashed, I was like hell naw...shits weak.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
servnu151 said:
NICE....STINJE holding it down!

love that DON TORIANO plug!

ya'll see all them posters in the background! i seen an OG ARSEN flier in there!
yea mayne you like how i had that og Arsen cover on my wall huh??? lol, but yea right on yall thanks for the feedback I'm glad yall feelin it, but yea if you want to get in on this battle all you gotta do is send a 2 minute beat, a picture of yourself, and short bio about yourself to [email protected]