prodigy teaches 7yr old son 2 shoot..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
pretty old vid, whats wrong wiith that tho, we got people running this country who were shooting rifles when they were younger than that. just cuz its grimey ass prodigy doesnt mean its wrong, i dont remember prodigy invading foreign countries and killing people.

May 31, 2007
... it just seems weird but shit... Should learn sometime right. But dude shoulda told his kid not to hold shit by his face like that It looked like with that recoil he was punchin himself in the face

Jan 6, 2003
916-707
Ya'll some fools! Aint no kid should be holding a gun PERIOD! unless it's a plastic water gun or a fake toy one. That's how a kid should learn. I bet that lilttle kid gonna think he hard and by the age of 10 his azz gonna be stealing daddies gun to go shoot some birds in the tree but end up killing someone with a stray cus stupid daddy don't know how to teach his kids to hold a gun properly anyways! idiots!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Ya'll some fools! Aint no kid should be holding a gun PERIOD! unless it's a plastic water gun or a fake toy one. That's how a kid should learn. I bet that lilttle kid gonna think he hard and by the age of 10 his azz gonna be stealing daddies gun to go shoot some birds in the tree but end up killing someone with a stray cus stupid daddy don't know how to teach his kids to hold a gun properly anyways! idiots!
get outta here ya tree huggin hippy, its gangsta out here in the siccness. if u scared get a dog u beezy!