problems with youtube

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
anybody havin any problems downloading vids from youtube recently? i got that mozilla and i got that monkey greaser shit, but when i right clicc on that link on the top of tha youtube page it looks like its starting to save but it saves hella quicc and when i checc, nothin downloads. jus wondering if it's a problem on my comp or if tha website put some kinda protection.

when i try to view vids in ie, it says i don't have tha current version of macromedia and when i try to download it, it says download successful, but i still cant view tha vids on youtube. anybody else got this problem? fold.

Apr 26, 2002
yea, i tried that earlier and it didn't work, now it's workin. but i still cant dl str8 from tha site and i used to be able to. fucc it, that link u gave me worked. thanks.

anybody kno how come my internet explorer won't show tha vids? thanks. fold.

Nov 16, 2005
http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php
try this one, it's gooood. got that from sicctunes awhiiiile back. its also got the DL codes for most sites. for youtube, make sure when you right click, you write ".FLV" at the end of the name. it'll tell you the instructions thoroughly and how to play it with the FLV player aand convert it to avi or wtv.

i'm actually having problems with myspace vids.. i DL it and i can play it with FLV player, but i CANT CONVERT THEMMMM. it works perfectly with youtube vids, but NO myspace ones..

aand i have that same problem with macromedia in IE.. i click the link to DL it, and it completes because i already have it. i even DLed the actual setup exe to make sure i did, but that damn youtube doesnt work for IE.. so i gotta copy and paste the link into firefox and it works normally. it wasnt like that before... hellaa annoying. i thoguht it was just my computer..

Nov 16, 2005
haha yeah that fold thing was cool when i FIRST read it cause of the whole poker connection. and then ppl use it after every reply which gets REALLLLLYYYYYY repetitive..