Probably The Hardest Answer To Give

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
Ahhhhh The BAY AREA=) Theres No Other Place Like It. For Many Years It Has Given Us Fanz Sum Classic Shit An Continues To Do So Till This Day. We've Been Fortunate To Be a Part Of This Wut I Call Regime Dat Hopefully Will Get The Recognition It Truly Deserves. We've Had The Oppurtunity To Listen To Such Bay Area Legends Such As Too Short, E-40, Richie Rich An The List Goes On And On. This Regime Has Not Only Impacted The Bay An Its Surroundings Its Also Infected The World. We ALL Have Tons And Tons Of Albums Frum Them, Sum Gangsta Shit, Pimp Shit And So Forth.

Now Lets Get Right To The Point If Yall Had To Pick Just ONE album And Say It Tops Every Other Album Datz Came Outta The Bay Area Past Or Even Presnt Which One Would It Be??? I Myself Cant Pick Just ONE, I Like Sooo Many Of Them As Im Sure U Do As Well. It'll Be Interesting To See What The Rest Of The Siccness Folks Pick.

May 29, 2002
XpEcTUnXpEcTeD said:
Ahhhhh The BAY AREA=) Theres No Other Place Like It. For Many Years It Has Given Us Fanz Sum Classic Shit An Continues To Do So Till This Day. We've Been Fortunate To Be a Part Of This Wut I Call Regime Dat Hopefully Will Get The Recognition It Truly Deserves. We've Had The Oppurtunity To Listen To Such Bay Area Legends Such As Too Short, E-40, Richie Rich An The List Goes On And On. This Regime Has Not Only Impacted The Bay An Its Surroundings Its Also Infected The World. We ALL Have Tons And Tons Of Albums Frum Them, Sum Gangsta Shit, Pimp Shit And So Forth.

Now Lets Get Right To The Point If Yall Had To Pick Just ONE album And Say It Tops Every Other Album Datz Came Outta The Bay Area Past Or Even Presnt Which One Would It Be??? I Myself Cant Pick Just ONE, I Like Sooo Many Of Them As Im Sure U Do As Well. It'll Be Interesting To See What The Rest Of The Siccness Folks Pick.
Your kidding right? and how you gonna ask a question you wont answer yourself?

Aug 18, 2002
West Coast Bad Boyz - Anotha Level of the Game.....hope I ain't cheating w/ a comp. That was a nice lil intro to your question.