Pro Tools Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I've been using a protools setup. I bought the digi 001 for my recording gear. I want to know where I can find the plug in that expands the 24 tracks to 32 tracks for windows 98. I use a different computer to surf and download on the web, so can you explain how I would save it and get it ready to be taken to a different pc and how I would install it on the other pc that I record on. I would really appreciate that. Anyone got any other plugins for the digi 001 cuz I only got the ones that came with it and for some reason I can't get my D-verb to work it says its expired and I don't got any more installs on the diskette it came with. I don't know but I thought that the D-Verb was a free full plugin with the digi. I really need that D-Verb to work. I have other questions that I need answered but these I really need answered and I know that Sick Wid It and KevSki really know therye stuff. Sick Wid It helped me with a Roland JD 990 and it was easy to follow. thanx for that Sick. Well I'll check back when I wake up, I'm barely gettin to sleep we had a show with JayTee and Cool Nutz last night and I'm starting to get tired. The show had a cool lil turn out and everything went real well. So till later Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
i got a Vintech "neve" 1272 when i want color
when i want clean i use my Aphex 207
when i want something to stand out between those two(say for double ups or the chorus) i use the preamps on the digi 002

my compressor i have i only use for beefing up my beats as of now, but when i get something like a distressor i'll throw that in the front end

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
YOUNGMOE said:
i got a Vintech "neve" 1272 when i want color
What made you chose the Vintech over the Great River??? Two channels verse's one??? Or the extra color it provides??? Any other answer place here _________________

View 1 AOD ORG.....

Apr 25, 2002
it's a neve based preamp...
they run around 1400 for the vintech issue(which is the same exact thing as the Neve, but new parts)

a neve 1272 dual channel, that would run you quite a bit of money because of the Neve name, and it being vintage!!!

it's realllly colored preamp...but not in a muddled way...
one of the biggest hip hop studios in the world uses it...