Pro-Tools LE 7 Question ?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
ok, i have a Pro-tools question. i've been trynna get my Pro-Tools LE 7 installed and running right. i've installed it, and everytime i try to play sum of my pro-tools DATA that i have i keep gettin a message sayin "The operating system held off interrupts for too long. If this occurs often, try increasing the H/W Buffer Size in the Playback Engine Dialog box."

i've adjusted the "H/W Buffer Size" numerous times, but it keeps givin me the same message. and i've checked all of the system requirements, and im good.

Can anyone lend sum advice ?????????????..............

thankz in advance if you can.

Jun 13, 2002
Computer Specs are: Windows XP Service Pack 2, 1 gig of memory, with about 15 gb of free hardrive space..........and im on a laptop.

Interface is the M-box 2 mini.

i've installed on sumone else's laptop, things ran smooth. and they actually had less memory than i did.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
u should be able to contact didgidesign customer service.......also get a external hard drive or install more memory cuz trust me once u get low on memory aint no turning back its a bitch to get it back smoothly.......but if u adjust that buffer size to about 512....mite do the prblem but u said it still tripppin....like hersey said service pack 2 mite have some compatibility issues

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Interface is the M-box 2 mini.
A lot of people are having a similar issue with the mbox line.

sp2 is ok for 7 because it is actually required for 7 to operate.

What type of laptop do you have, and what type o flaptop did you install the program on? In any case, I think you should google digi duc (<--just like that) and search the windos forum for LE systems. I don't have much experience with the mbox because I run a 002r, but GASCHAMBER707 does have mbox experience, so he may be an additional source of information.

Jun 13, 2002
^^^ fasho, thankz for the help.

and my Laptop I am trying to run it on is a Dell Inspiron XPS, and the laptop that i installed it on where it ran smoothly is a Gateway, not sure which model.