PRO FOOTBALL PICK EM LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^I'm tied wit you...been creepin couple games back for a few weeks, finally made the push last weekend...

Super Terrific Fantasy Football Team killin yall..

Apr 25, 2002
you just pick who you think is going to win on Sunday and for the Monday night game. Real easy, the hardest part is remembering to pick before sunday,

Hardest part is remembering to pick for the Thursday game - especially since the rest of the week locks when your picks have to be in before that Thur. game.

Every year for the past 3 years I've stopped playing because I've been fucked out of a whole week of picks for missing the Thursday pick deadline.

Sep 29, 2003
Hardest part is remembering to pick for the Thursday game - especially since the rest of the week locks when your picks have to be in before that Thur. game.

Every year for the past 3 years I've stopped playing because I've been fucked out of a whole week of picks for missing the Thursday pick deadline.
I'm pretty sure they changed that with Yahoo.....Unless it was the other pool I was in....Can't remember now.....lol