Pro Bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^shit, I'd rather have Mark Sanchez than any recent Raiders QB since Gannon
No he wont. never said he would. But he will be a replacement. And one of those Qb's is makin it to the Superbowl more than likely.

It just kills me man. A year ago you guys made it seem like Gradkowski was the savior of all saviors.

if a raider qb had cassels numbers you would be talkin about mvp votes for him
ehh, anything is better than absolute shit. And Jamarcus Russell was absolute shit. Phyllis Rivers has been having an MVP year and I still think he's a bitch. My point is Cassell ain't going to the Pro Bowl.

Apr 2, 2010
^shit, I'd rather have Mark Sanchez than any recent Raiders QB since Gannon

ehh, anything is better than absolute shit. And Jamarcus Russell was absolute shit. Phyllis Rivers has been having an MVP year and I still think he's a bitch. My point is Cassell ain't going to the Pro Bowl.
Or any Dolphins QB lmao

Cassel gets alot of help from his running backs and Bowe, but hes still a decent QB.

Jan 4, 2003
No. I'm not kidding you. I'm starting to think maybe you don't watch every game, Jack. Huff has had a huge season. Won games for us.
Huff has finally stepped game up,, but I def. wouldn't send him to tha probowl just yet... lets see what he does next season, Because honestly he should have been at this level if not better by now

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
nah, but in reality the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest. Matt Cassell will be overlooked but Mark Sanchez will not because he's in New York, plain & simple.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
No. I'm not kidding you. I'm starting to think maybe you don't watch every game, Jack. Huff has had a huge season. Won games for us.
well I've been, in person to 10 out of 16 regular season games and 2 pre season games this year so Im definately watching. And what Ive seen from Michael Huff is far short of a pro bowl season. Hes had a better last two seasons then his other years but that is really not saying much.. Personally I think both starting safeties are garbage, which is tough because I really want to like tyvon branch. Aso had another under achieving year and Stanford Routt is possibly the worst starter on our team other then big mario at the beginning of the year.

I guess will agree to disagree on about Huff. We dont have a better option than him so I support him on the feild, and hes made some plays like in that SD game at home. But a pro bowler???

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Welp, looks like I was right, Brady, Manning & Rivers with no sign of Matt Cassell.

I'm trying to find a roster, but apparently I was in the wrong thread :eyecross:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^word....I guess I should've searched sicc for a different Pro Bowl thread instead of one that already existed :eyecross:

Jun 1, 2002

I go to every home game, every season - but this isn't a pissing contest lol.

Huff was an impact player this season. For example - game 1 at home VS SD. Huff forces a fumble and we recover for a TD to win the game. Huff doesn't cause that fumble, we lose that game. Pure and simple.

At San Diego, Huff intercepts Phillip Rivers and very much changes the complexion of the whole game. We score a TD off the turnover.

He made tons of plays and has been a ballhawk this season. He had one bad game as I recall - the game at Jacksonville, where he was playing corner.

Other than that. He's had a dope season. Maybe not a shoe-in for Pro Bowl. But at least worthy of being in the conversation (and his draft-level).

Jack you're hella hard on players man. You think that both Chris Johnson and Stanford Routt are garbage but both those guys have had great seasons by all standards. They can't all be Nnamdi Asomugha.

you wanna see bad corners look at the niners.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I go to every home game, every season - but this isn't a pissing contest lol.

Huff was an impact player this season. For example - game 1 at home VS SD. Huff forces a fumble and we recover for a TD to win the game. Huff doesn't cause that fumble, we lose that game. Pure and simple.

At San Diego, Huff intercepts Phillip Rivers and very much changes the complexion of the whole game. We score a TD off the turnover.

He made tons of plays and has been a ballhawk this season. He had one bad game as I recall - the game at Jacksonville, where he was playing corner.

Other than that. He's had a dope season. Maybe not a shoe-in for Pro Bowl. But at least worthy of being in the conversation (and his draft-level).

Jack you're hella hard on players man. You think that both Chris Johnson and Stanford Routt are garbage but both those guys have had great seasons by all standards. They can't all be Nnamdi Asomugha.

you wanna see bad corners look at the niners.
I think Huff has been playing pretty good overall since last season

sometimes he really pisses me off and gives up big plays... but he is a playmaker as well

I wouldn't say he's worthy of a pro bowl, but I don't think he sucks like Jack does

overall we have a really good secondary... and it's more than just Nnamdi... there's a reason we have the 4th ranked passing defense in the NFL

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I actually don't think Im hard on players I just have these flashes of especially Routt and Huff throwing forearm tackles at backs and recievers and watching them make plays. I think we can all agree we could use some help at linebacker and in the secondary. Maybe its the schemes but it seems to be that a lot of teams march down the feild on us relatively easy. Some players I would like to give major props to this year are Tommy Kelly, Lamarr Houston, Rich Seymour, Marcelle Reese, Jacoby Ford, Robert Gallery, Jared Veldheer, Zach Miller, Jason Campbell, Michael Bush, DMC, Jano, Stevie Brown, Michael Huff (I just didnt agree with the pro bowl statement)... Some guys I was somewhat disapointed with or who are still learning the system are McClain, Wimbley (esp after preseason), Namdi (didnt do anything spectacular), Groves, DHB (he had a way better season and needs to get te ball more) and Mike Mitchell (more concerned with hitting a blocker than making a tackle). Players who I hope dissapear this off season include Stanford Routt, Ricky Brown, Mario Henderson, Sampson Satele, Bruce Gradkowski, Brandon Meyers, and Kahlif Barnes..