private calls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
people that block their numbers are so god damn annoying. depending on my mood i usually answer blocked numbers cuz im ready to go bad on whoevers on the phone but when they dont say shit and hang up it drives me crazy. anyway im over it but i had to make a thread incase anyone else wanted to vent.

Jan 1, 2006
Coors Light, the preferred beer of Beer Pong! <- At least in my family

Back to the subject... I rarely get Unknown/Blocked calls. If the numbers blocked I never pickup. If it's a number I don't know I usually answer, most of the time it's a wrong number or my friends calling from their friends numbers.

Also I got a call from my doctor the other day and the number was listed as "1107"

Dec 9, 2005
Don't even bother answering them. But now I do cause the stupid ass DMV driver's safety guy calls from a fucking blocked number. Asshole.

Aug 24, 2003
i dont worry about those numbers, i just ignore them
only when a phone number like 777-777-7777 calls me i get annoyed

or its annoying when it says something generic like "seattle washington" then you answer it for the hell of it and its some debt collection agency or your work using some weird number to call you in

Jul 24, 2005
i also hate when someone calls (blocked,telemarketer, bill collector) who call repeatedly and dont leave a vmail. if youre calling me 2, 3x in a row and its REALLY important, leave a fuckin msg then!