Printing Fonts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
my brother does tats and he wants to print out all the fonts i have to paper from A-Z 0-9 i have about 600fonts and im curious if theres an easy way to do this from a mac but i will b printin on a PC do i need to write out each one on photoshop and save them as an jpeg or is there an easier way to do this? and is there an easier way than writing out each one individually? all i have for typing is textedit...i seen a app on my comp called font book but there isnt a way to print..can any1 help? and im sorry in advance if this isnt the right forum to post this in...seemed like you guys would b able to help me the most tho

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you can make an action in photoshop. what you'll need to do is have a-z 0-9 written out and save that as a psd file. save the first font as a pdf or jpg or whatever, then record the action to go to the next font and save as whatever format. the only problem is naming the files, not quite sure how you're gonna know what font is what. Maybe you can copy the font name & paste it in the file name, but I doubt it.

Mar 11, 2004
not too worried about the font names he is just using it for reference and turn it into an original font of his own..just so he can give the clients somethin to choose from rather than having them say "sumthin like blah blah blah" they can look at the references and choose the closest..thanks for the help..i havent photoshoped in soo long i forgot i can set the actions..ima look up how to do that now..

Mar 11, 2004
i couldnt figure out how to get it to change the font...i still had to change it manually and it would b just as simple to cntrl+c and change it..am is there a way to set the action to change the font? and change the placement? or do i still have to do this manually? and i would print from font book but i dont want 500+pages id rather have 7-8 fonts on 1 page..and the printer isnt set up for my computer

nvm i have figured out how to print multiple fonts on the same page i will just bring the printer in here and hook it up to my computer..seems like the easiest way..thanks for the help guys

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
have a computer on hand w/ a font viewer..... so they can flip thru manually, just use a cheap computer. one that will do that task is so cheap its' rediculous.

that way you have all the fonts right there, they can choose themselves, and you could line it up & print if needed as well, that's what most tattoo shops do.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
printing would be such a waste of time, 9/10 of the fonts you have nobody would want to have tatted on them, all the arial, times new roman etc.