PRINCIPLEZ OF THE WHOLE SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2011
AIIIIITE SO IS IT WORTH BEATING A NIGGAZ ASS OVER A PACK OF CIGARETTEZ ? ALMOST WOUPED MI SUPPOSABLY ASS 'HOMEBOYZ" ASS OVER SOME CIGARETTEZ N TOLD EM TO CHUNK EM BUT HE DIDNT WANT TOO.. I LEFT UMM ON THE BACKYARD LAST NIGHT N NOW MI SHITZ MISSING WHEN HE WAS THE LAST ONE WIT ME BACK THERE.. HE WANTZ TO TALK IT OUT N SHIT WHEN IM TELLING THIS NIGGA CHUNK EM OR STFU WHY ARE WE STILL TALKIN. N THIS NIGGA STOLE MI OTHER NIGGAZ PORTZ N ADMITTED TO IT LIKE A MONTH AFTER. IVE FRONTED THIS NIGGA SACKZ TO PUT FOOD IN THIS NIGGAZ DAUGHTERZ MOUTH N THIS FOOL BURNT ME ON THAT MONEY.. HEZ WORKIN NOW N STILL AINT PAYED ME BACK FROM THE SHIT I FRONTED HIM LIKE WTF ? WE SEEN SOME HOMIE AT THE DRIVE INZ HE ASK WHERE WE FROM IM LIKE THIS $OUTH SACRA 7200z WASUP ? HOMIEZ FROM VN$ NORTH SAC BUT FUCK ALL THAT SET TRIPPIN SHIT HOMIE IS KOO N WE CHOP IT UP BOUT PLUGZ ON DOPE N SHIT N I GET HIS NUMBER BUT WHEN I LOOK TO LOOK FOR MI "HOMEBOY" HE FUCKIN WHODiNiD HIS ASS SOMEWHERE LIKE WTF ? WHEN THE HOMIEZ CAME TO DRINK BREW N OFFERED HIM TO GET ON THE 30 PACK HE CUT OUT SAYIN SOME BULLSHIT LIKE HE SCARY ROUND HOMIEZ OR SOMETHIN.. WHEN ITS TIME TO DRINK HE ALWAYZ GOT 2 DOLLARZ ON SOME SHIT OR THE SHORT END OF THE STICK.. POINT BLANK IM JUSS SAYIN THEREZ SOME BITCH ASS NIGGAZ UP IN THIS WORLD BRO N FUCK EM I ONLY FUCKZ WIT FOOZ IVE KNOWN FOR 5 YEARZ OR MORE YOU TRY TO HELP THESE NIGGAZ OUT BUYIN THEY BROKE ASS SHIT OFF THE TACO TRUCK WHEN THEY HUNGRY TRYNNA HELP THEM OUT PUT DIAPERZ ON THEY KID N BUY FORMULA N THEY GONE FUCK YOU N THE END ND WOULD NEVER DO THE SAME SHIT FOR YOU ! FUCK FONEY FRIENDZ HOMIE

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
smash the selfish thief..
nervous or scared to around homiez makes think there deemed simple and plain.
someone who wont fight will after the first putaso or stay down like a bitch but your point will burn in em more with action then threats. refusing to fight by not getting up cant be accepted by a g. he got his heads up its time own up 4 his actions.

Jan 11, 2011
smash the selfish thief..
nervous or scared to around homiez makes think there deemed simple and plain.
someone who wont fight will after the first putaso or stay down like a bitch but your point will burn in em more with action then threats. refusing to fight by not getting up cant be accepted by a g. he got his heads up its time own up 4 his actions.
TRUE BUT JUST LIKE SONNY OFF OF THE BRONX TALE SAID I PAID SIX DOLLARZ TO HAVE THAT NIGGA OUTTA MI LIFE.

Apr 3, 2008
was he your homie before you met all those other "HOMIES"? does he just owe you a couple bux or is it in the racks? is he a tweaker? these are the kinda of factions you should consider before a decision.

Dec 28, 2009
i feel you bruh i used to have some shady ass roommates that would always be taking and using shit without asking and when i asked em about it they would be like "it wasnt me" used to have me on a rage like i wanted to blow up the whole mother fucking house with all of them in it but you know i just said fuck the broke ass triflin bitches moved out and moved on and i bet those motherfuckers still broke on that same bullshit. lol

Dec 13, 2009
NA DUDE HEZ TALKIN BOUT IZ AH SUCKA HE TRY N GET LOUD WIT ME BUT I CHEKD HIS ASS N HE GOT REAL QUITE ..... N HE ALWAYZ DISAPPERIN WEN DA HOMIEZ KOME OVA OR WEN WE SEE 1 BUT HE GOT A MONGOL N HE 1 OF DEM 1Z DAT THINX HE BANGZ HARD BUT HE REALY DONT ......

@ LUCIANO " YOU WANNA POP YO MOUTH START TO SHOUT ABOUT FUNK BUT WHEN CONFRONTED YOU WANNA TALK IT OUT" SHADOW

Feb 1, 2009
If homies is taking your smoke imagine if you leaving some mota laying around, so like wheelas said homie needs to kick rocks before dude jacks your tv,sneaks and shit!

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
There's alot of heads out there like that.... Glad my homeboys are nowhere near that. If my fellow homie or any other (even one that I didn't know personally), left/forgot anything, I wouldn't swoop. Shit like that should show you alot when a suppose homie displays faultiness. If it were up to me and I felt disrespected, I'd either throw blows or just deviate myself from the individual.. I only kick it with my real folks within my set and with those who bring the same characteristics to the table...

Sep 2, 2008
yea i know bitchmade ppl like that
i try to avoid em
sometimes u need to fuck em up
just to keep there ass in check

your homeboy sounds mad shady
u should invite em over
gather up the homeboys and jump his punk ass.

Dec 13, 2009
O N LUCI IZ A IDIOT N DONT LISTEN TO ANY 1 I BEEN TRYIN TO TELL THIS DUM FUK THAT HE ALL BAD ... N TOLD HIM NOT TO FRONT HIM SAKZ BUT HE DID N HE GOT BURNT HAHA UR FAULT IDIOT