Prime Factorz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just swooped this CD yesterday, shit is tight. There's a couple beats I wasn't feelin but I liked most of em.

Definately worth the money I spent on it.

That song with Hennessee is probably my favorite on the album, I must have played it 4 or 5 times on the way home yesterday...

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
yup this shit is hella tight, after one listen a couple of my favs were Shake It Up, West Coast, Take Control... Im feelin most of em.

That cut with Hennessy is tight as fuck but where have I heard it before? the last couple songs are old, that last song was on Bay Area Playas or something I think?? Anyways its a good CD

Jul 20, 2002
Yea man i been slappin that prime factorz sense sunday. Man i love that track with hitman and the other one with 4-tay, he came tight on that. Also that beat for track #3 is hard.

Aug 7, 2002

i heard clips on cdnow shit is heated i don't no if dey got it over at wherehouse down in dis sorry ass oklahoma city

May 8, 2002
the song with big mack is hard as fuck, there were a few tracks i wasnt feeling but ive only listened through it once so far and i have a feeling its gonna grow on me