Preview Twista's new album "Category F5"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
sounds aiight, now that I hear clips from all the songs I don't think it's going to be the massive crown jewel of an album that everybody was hopin for, but it should still be better than anything else he's released in the past decade

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
did anyone else notice that R Kelly Autotuned his voice??? Why???? WTF.....

this sounds like its got a few slappers on it but its also got like 4 or 5 skippers for me.....prolly not buyin this shit....maybe I'll download it tho....ahahah

Apr 8, 2006
So it woulda MADE the c.d. if Tech N9ne was on it like he was pose ta be...And i'm more of a fan of Twista.
And they took off the song She Got It which was a definate radio Single...man sumbodys a fuckin douchebag

Apr 25, 2002
NO NEED TO

I don't give a f*ck about pre viewing a TWISTA solo cd. I got all of them and will continue to BUY all of them unless this nigga gets super wack. TWISTA has dropped one average/weak solo cd. I don't know what yall expectations are or what yall listening to but it's hard for me not to like this niggas albums. TWISTA IS THE SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 30, 2006
2004: Kamikaze
2005: The Day After
2007: Adrenaline Rush 2007

all trash!!!
wish i could get my money back on the first two, but learned my lesson and downloaded AR2007. glad i did cause that would have been more wasted money. i try and support the guy, i really do. i mean ive always loved twistas style and flow. but his last 3 albums he tries too hard to conform the the industry, and it dont work for him. not al all. fuck all that rnb jamie foxx fuckin bullshit!!!

let him get his money, he deserves it but he definetly lost my respect and money!

Sep 29, 2003
I disagree jared, Kamikaze (copped it) was pretty dope. AR2007 was complete garbage, and The Day After (copped it) wasnt bad, average, but you gotta realize dude is adjusting with the times. I peeped the snippets here, the album actually sounds like it's gonna be pretty good.....I will cop this just from hearing the snippets.....

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I have to say I`m a bot disappointed with the samples I heard. Not what I was expecting either. I thought this was supposed to be more like his previous underground days that brought him to the forefront of the game. This wasn`t it. I`d have to stretch to say I even liked 7 out of the 15.

Some of these artists, managers or A&R`s need to get on these boards and listen to what the fans are asking for before someone else delivers the goods.