Press Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Tech N9ne’s Everready (The Religion) Debuts
As The No. 2 Independent Album In The Country

Tech N9ne’s First Album In Four Years Sells 22,000 Copies Its First Week; Everready Charts On Four Different Billboard Charts Simultaneously; While On Tour, Tech N9ne’s Press Presence About To Be Felt

For Immediate Release: Kansas City: November 15, 2006:

Tech N9ne’s Everready (The Religion) has become a certified music phenomenon. The Kansas City rapper’s first studio album in four years sold 21,887 copies its first week in stores, making it the No. 2 Independent Album in the country for the week ending Nov. 12. Everready is also the No. 6 Rap Album, the No. 23 R&B Album in Core Stores and the No. 50 album overall in the country this week.

“When we were making it, I felt like Everready was going to be that one album that was going to break me through being in purgatory, meaning my blowing up or not,” Tech N9ne said today. “When they told me the numbers, it was validation that Everready is going to be that bridge to break me through.”

The Top 5 SoundScan markets for Everready’s first week were Kansas City, Denver, Seattle/Tacoma, Salt Lake City and San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose. The 21,887 units sold also marks the second most units Tech N9ne has ever sold in one week during his decade-plus career.

Everready (The Religion) features the hit single “Bout Ta’ Bubble,” gold recording artist E-40 on “Jellysickle” and production from platinum producers Rick Rock (Jay-Z, Fabolous), The Legendary Traxster (Mariah Carey, Twista) and Big Tank (Missy Elliott).

In addition to his impressive chart performance and the rave reviews Everready has already garnered in the Kansas City Star and elsewhere, Tech N9ne is set to be prominently featured in a number of publications later this month. Tech N9ne is a major part of The Source’s Independent Package, which appears in its November issue and highlights the genre’s most prominent independent artists and labels. Tech N9ne also earned The Source’s coveted “Hip-Hop Quotable” in the November Issue for his spectacular verse on Everready’s “My World.” Tech N9ne will also have a sizable feature in the forthcoming issue of Murder Dog, the preeminent chronicler of street-certified rap.

Tech N9ne is currently on tour to support Everready. Please visit www.therealtechn9ne.com for the complete tour itinerary.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
real thorough press release there. good to see he at least got that #2 spot on the indies chart...if it wasn't for Jim Jones dropping that same week he likely wouldve nailed that #1 spot. doesnt help that stores underordered. nonetheless, only the beginning yall!

Jul 11, 2005
Mayn...I was thinking it might do better than that. I hope sales continue to hold strong, I might have to pick up the Source for once. And Murder Dog fo sure if I can find it.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
damn techs comin deep wit tha numbers...easily scooped top spot if that dipshit nigga didnt drop same week but mo exposure and sales will definately increase...and im pickin up that source for the hip-hop quotable which is long overdue considering tha heat tech been packin over the years

overall good shit...

Oct 30, 2006
i was actually expecting at least twice as many, is the cd released in europe and in other parts of the world yet? i know germany, denmark, sweden and couple other countries would love their hands on that

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
{Mummy} said:
i was actually expecting at least twice as many, is the cd released in europe and in other parts of the world yet? i know germany, denmark, sweden and couple other countries would love their hands on that
aint out in oz yet...hella peeps down here waitin for that shit...i ordered mine from amazon n techs site

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Australia

all my fam up in LA n Culver City got they copy n i was tha nigga that put them on tech back in 99...lol shits messed up