President Bush owned by Chinese door (pic, vid)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
^^^ LOL @ tryin to defend bush- even the republican party is distancing itself from the bush administration.

and yes, everyone makes mistakes. our prez just happens to make them a lot more often.

N if u want some clear signs of him being an idiot, just listen to some of the SHIT he says.

Nov 16, 2005
TROLL said:
i wouldnt be surprised if he wasnt.. this traximus character is the pig patrol...
lmao, i aint no fuckin pig patrol. you got your panties all in a knot cuz i said society needs a police force to stay in order. you just live your little shitty cops and robbers gangbanger life, that's why you hate cops. a lot of good is gonna come from your life i can tell...

Aug 8, 2003
Traximus said:
lmao, i aint no fuckin pig patrol. you got your panties all in a knot cuz i said society needs a police force to stay in order. you just live your little shitty cops and robbers gangbanger life, that's why you hate cops. a lot of good is gonna come from your life i can tell...
lol u can tell already huh??? LMAOOOOO a regular fuckin ms cleo reject right here... and i dont give a fuck if u believe the police are here too actually INSTILL order (bullshit) but u decided too say so in a thread that was mostly meant for someonez cousin who died at the handz of the piggie force.. what the hell are u even doing on the siccness??? doesnt neighborhood watch have its own msg board for you too feel more at home in???