PreOrder Kutt Calhoun "Feature Presentation"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
I just had a friend at my house today and he saw my signed copy of killer and he said that the cover was terrible and didnt know it was referencing thiller. Most people i know dont know that he's parodying Thiller so they see the album and think its lame.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I just had a friend at my house today and he saw my signed copy of killer and he said that the cover was terrible and didnt know it was referencing thiller. Most people i know dont know that he's parodying Thiller so they see the album and think its lame.
Most people inside Tech's core demographic are too young to remember the Thriller album cover.

Nov 14, 2002
Exactly. Younger katz need to step their game up and catch some history when music was at its prime.
Yeah, allright grandpa...

And to the people who say "who cares about the cover... blah blah blah". If album artwork weren't an important part of sales and presentation in general, cd's would come in a clear plastic case with no booklet whatsoever, and "Kutt Calhoun" would be stamped on the shiny ass cd in a black Arial font and that's it.

That's how most of my Strange cd's look these days anyhow, only the black Arial font is my handwriting in sharpie marker.

May 10, 2007
That album cover is fine, nothing amazing or head turning but it'll do.

I have to agree though strange has been slacking considering urban legendz cover was better than word on tha streets.

They need to put whoever did absolute power in charge or something.

Mar 12, 2006
I understand criticism and critique is what fans are suppose to do, but it seems no matter what strange does, somebody finds something to just bitch about.

strange is doing a damn good job at making some DOPE music, isn't that what truly matters?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
anyone seen a TRACKLIST yet?
Highlights from Feature Presentation include the cinematic “Speed,” the ultra-rugged “Killa City,” the gang mantra “Colors,” the tour documentary “The Green Mile” and the touching “Letter To My Kids.”
That came from TheRealTechN9ne.com, not a full tracklist but does give a little insight into the album.

Jul 1, 2007
i liked the krizz cover... cos it looked like mos defs, nas and that bitch thats pussy bleeds over love.. and the fact that he has vitiligo sets him apart from everyone else and brings something strange to the table

May 1, 2008
anyone seen a TRACKLIST yet?

1. Feature Presentation (Intro)
2. Bunk Rock Bitch
3. Speed
4. I See It
5. Killa City
6. Stop Jeffin'
7. Good Friend
8. Run Away (The Breakup)
9. The Best Man
10. J's On My Feet
11. Colors
12. School Daze
13. Shotaz
14. The Green Mile
15. Letter To My Kids
16. Mr. Freaky (Skit)
17. Wipe That Sweat
18. Whoop D Whoop
19. Smilin' Faces

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
looks to be 19 tracks of crack though not sure how reliable that source is...

anticipating Speed, Letter To My Kids and finally a parody to my love of J's without some cornball mothafucka preachin'

can't wait for the drop

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
I understand criticism and critique is what fans are suppose to do, but it seems no matter what strange does, somebody finds something to just bitch about.

strange is doing a damn good job at making some DOPE music, isn't that what truly matters?
Since when is a music label suppose to create good music? Seriously though you're right, I buy music for the music not the fucking covers