PRE-ORDER | Neighborhood Watch - The Mixtape *Album Edition*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
PRE-ORDER YOUR *ALBUM EDITION* NOW!!

ENTER THE OFFICIAL STORE

PRICE:
• *LIMITED EDITION* HARD COPY - € 10 (+shipping)
• DIGITAL VERSION (MP3) € 5

This album edition contains mixtape material + 8 NEW songs!

Features by: ECAY UNO • REDRUM 781 • C-BAND DA CHEMIST • P-LOCSTA • KST FLOW • LA TOYA & MORE!!

PRE-ORDER YOUR *LIMITED EDITION* HARD-COPY RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!

Thanks for supporting us, we'll continue 2 drop that heat!

- Ruff Necc & Crip Face -

Crip Face & Ruff Necc - Deuce 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51DsMMv7SZ4

Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
LMAO @ Y'all...

First of all; Why the fucc wouldn't there be gangs here? Do y'all feel that superior??! SMH...
There are Hells Angels all across the globe, we're eat y'all hamburgers & y'all been eatin our cheese.. so why the fucc be this square about gangbangin?

We've never been on anybodies dicc, we bang in OUR way & come see it for yourself if U doubt that.
We get love & respect from reputable bangers in the US, ask C-Band, ask Ecay or Redrum, so why would we care about some nobodies talkin crap? That's why I'll be only postin this ONCE. so if you still don't understand this afterwards, I guess we ain't on the same level!
@Sacsick: "they probably dont have to worry about no bloods up in europe" Tell me why the fucc that's supposed to be relevant?
We don't mash on particular groups or people, & if you feel that's the way it should be, you don't understand why it all started in the first place and you don't comprehend the purpose.
C.R.I.P. Community Revolution In Progress.... We're sticcin up for ourselves, our community & youth.
Some say gangbangin is played out, well I think your perspective of gangbangin is played DEAD.

May 9, 2002
The feeling is mutual..

First of all; Why the fucc wouldn't there be gangs here? Do y'all feel that superior??! SMH...
No, but when something is KNOWN for something, and it shows up half way around the world 20 years later, its pretty obvious what is going on.

There are Hells Angels all across the globe,
Hells Angels arent Blood/Crips.

we're eat y'all hamburgers & y'all been eatin our cheese.. so why the fucc be this square about gangbangin?
Thats why we are laughing at yall.

We've never been on anybodies dicc, we bang in OUR way & come see it for yourself if U doubt that.
Uhhhh...if it was "your way", you wouldnt be Crips. Period. So your sentence is a complete contradiction of itself.

We get it...people all around the world want to be like Southern California gangs. Its pretty comical, actually.

Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
^^ Your bullshit reply is exactly why I said
That's why I'll be only postin this ONCE. so if you still don't understand this afterwards, I guess we ain't on the same level!
You can quote my shit & twist up my words, I really don't give a fucc.. But real recognize real, so U must be a bitch boy.
Enough said, BUY MY SHIT or get the fucc outta here with that hatin'

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Lol @ the video...and lol @ Crips in Holland...

C.R.I.P. Community Revolution In Progress.... We're sticcin up for ourselves, our community & youth.
Some say gangbangin is played out, well I think your perspective of gangbangin is played DEAD.
So the places in the US where they don't have Crips nobody sticks up for the Youth and the Community? And on a side note, can't imagine anybody taking you serious dressed like that in Holland...

Feb 8, 2009
Cop this shit yall..this shit go's hard!

PRE-ORDER YOUR *ALBUM EDITION* NOW!!

ENTER THE OFFICIAL STORE

PRICE:
• *LIMITED EDITION* HARD COPY - € 10 (+shipping)
• DIGITAL VERSION (MP3) € 5

This album edition contains mixtape material + 8 NEW songs!

Features by: ECAY UNO • REDRUM 781 • C-BAND DA CHEMIST • P-LOCSTA • KST FLOW • LA TOYA & MORE!!

PRE-ORDER YOUR *LIMITED EDITION* HARD-COPY RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!

Thanks for supporting us, we'll continue 2 drop that heat!

- Ruff Necc & Crip Face -

Crip Face & Ruff Necc - Deuce 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51DsMMv7SZ4

Feb 10, 2006
where can i listen to this at?

yea p-locsta iz dope, if this is the same p-locsta that did underworld comp. than this is the same cripface too...sacsicc just always tryna fit in by talkin shit.