Pre-order Mac and A.K. "Hustle Music vol.1" Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
The album is mastered and just delivered to press and we should have it back in less than two weeks.

This album is heated and produced entirely by Macpachino with some outrageously tight production and features. Holla at boyz to get it before anyone else.

Send $12.00 (either cash or moneyorder) to:

E & K Music Group

P.O. Box 52136
Palo Alto, CA 94303

You can also, send an email to [email protected]

We are working on the official E & K Music Group site, so be on the look out for that real soon.

Support ya boyz cause ya know we represent to the fullest.

A.K.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
We at this fs sho.... CD's should be bac in less than 10 business days... If you a true Mac & A.K. fan, this herealbum will be right up ya alley... Mr. Kee on there, Sean T on there, Young Noble, Scoot, Chunk, Lil Ric and a whole lot more... DOn't sleep on this one... I'll post the offical tracklist when I got the cd's in my hand.... Out

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Mac hit me on the cell, im back in town, lets link up, or maybe I might as well wait till you get them cds back. Eitherway you know I got you on the promo. Oh boy another Mr.Kee and Mac and AK track, thats gonna be some fuckin fire, the track on The Latin Plague was off the hook..................

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
HERE'S THE FINAL TRACKLISTING

1. INTRO(HU$TLE 101)
2. PLAY THIS feat. D.S.P.
3. GIT IT RIGHT
4. OH NO!
5. DIRTY JERSEY 2 E.P.A. feat. YOUNG NOBLE (OUTLAWZ)
6. LET EM KNOW
7. ACT A FOOL
8. HU$TLE UNCONDITIONAL feat. FURIOUS & GHAZI
9. JUMP 2 THIS feat. THE GAME
10. COME MY WAY
11. CALIFORNIA LIFESTYLE feat. MONEY MONT & G-DUB
12. IT'S NUTHIN feat. SCOOT DOG & CHUNK
13. PRAY 4 ME
14. REAL THINGS feat. MR. KEE
15. SUCH & SUCH feat. SEAN T & RE-AKT
16. GO GIT IT
17. REAL LIVE... feat. D-MOE & SEAN T
18. STRAIGHT HOGZ feat. LIL RIC & LAROO
19. CITY OF STRANGERS
20. WHEN TIMES GET HARD
21. THE STRUGGLE feat. TOP DOG VANZETTI
* This tracklisting is final as we have already submitted artwork and the master for pressing...

WE ARE COMPLETING OUR WEBSITE WHICH WILL HAVE A STORE ON IT, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO DO PAYPAL OR USE A MERCHANT BANK.... WE ARE GONNA OFFER ONE OF THE TWO WHEN THE SITE GOES LIVE IN NOVEMBER. HOWEVER YOU CAN GIT THE ALBUM, GO GIT IT. THIS ALBUM IS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT IN THE HUSTLE MUSIC SERIES THAT WILL BOTH BE BANGERS FA SHO...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm diggin the site so far yall, you know I had to sneak in and take a early peek at it

The flash at the beginning is tight wit the beat in the background

I see yall still workin out a few things though, what the hell is that one sheet?? hahaha, and aint $19 a lil steep? Mac your new name is Sam Goody hahah fuckin with ya, Model of the week though, nice!

Let me know if you need me to send you the cover again, I see she's been using the flyer for everything.

Anyways, yall preorder and support this shit, let some OG's know that yall got they backs, and pick this up!!!!!

HU$TLE MU$IC

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@C4...

Yeah, I sent em th one sheet, they just haven't inserted it yet... Yeah the site gone be cool. Tryna get the store together, plus a few otherthings...I actually got the cover, I just need to send it to her.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou, That's exactly what I'm sayin.... if you feelin Money Rhymes, then I know you gone feel Hustle Music.... I aint just sayin that... They'll be back in a minute... Git at me about em...