Pre-Order Kaoz The Assassin-Assassination volume 2 now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
Production?

Devilish Scheme-

Production on this album is handled by Kaoz himself mainly.
30/30 did a little, patchilla, and j-doe.

Album features: 30/30, YOUNG DROOP, THE PIMP MOBB,
H. HEATED, PATCHILLA, BIG D, AND PHILLY PHIL.

-highly heated

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Kaoz said:
Pre-Order Assassination volume2 now and get The x filez bootleg cd with it.
for contact e-mail at [email protected]
and [email protected]

paypal is [email protected]
Will you ship overseas cuzzin? Your first KVE album was clean as fuck, I still bump that shit on the regular - did you get Sean T on the boards again, dem tracks you did with him was tight as hell. Peace.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Big Robb said:
Thankz homie, Killa Valley Put alot time and Bread in dat album we still think its is one of the top cds we put out, them Sean T track was slumpping
It's all good bro, as a product it was clean as hell like all your albums, a proper album is always gonna be better than the the tight comps you drop, and that Kaoz shit was cool as hell, KVE: MOI is prolly still my favourite album you ever put out but this is close, I can just put it in the player and run it and feel the whole thing, having Sean T was on a different tip to the kind of dark ass beats Droop rapped on which was cool, had more of a bay sound to it like wit that Messy cut. Kaoz comes tight throughout.

Is the new Kaoz joint KVE too?

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
thankz for the support and love homie we doing wut we doing 11 albums thick now......got 4 more ready to drop by end of month.........yeathe Messy Track was well put tagether by me and MS...........its always our ideas on how the albums should be, and who should colab with who for that project.........Naw the New Kaoz album is not KVE Stamped.......we had a 1 album deal with Kaoz......