Pray

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
this is tha first verse of a song I made called "Pray" & I was not sure if I should make this verse longer or what so can yall give me some feed back....

Dear Lord I wish I could understand you & what you have planed for me/If I get on tha right track will I begin to grow like a tree?I know Iam headen N tha wrong direction/I know I will never reach any where near perfection/But Lord I need some guidence/there'z a good person Nside this/monster who hides hiz emotionz/I know I need ta stop causing so much comotion/I need ta stop living this life of sin/Jesus I need to be born again/maybe this time I will become a better human/cuz my life aint nuttin but ruin/I know u watch me 24 7/all tha way up N heaven/all tha way above me/Lord I know you love me/but I dont know why/all I am is a bad guy/I need help/I cant do it my self/Lord I need you/I know that your tru/how can you firgive a soul that is so twisted/I know I need my soul to be re lifted/but I know I will still sin but itz basiaclly unstopable/for me to stop sinning is impossible/cuz I do it every day/but for that is tha same reason I pray/

Jan 21, 2003
SPEAKIN OF PRAYIN. IM NOT REALLY A RELIGIOUS PERSON BUT I STARTED GOIN 2 CHURCH THANKS TO MA EX GIRL BUT SINCE WE BROKE UP 5 MONTHS AGO I HAVENT. BUT TODAY WAS THE REASON I SHOULD GO BACK N THANK GOD FO LETTIN ME SEE ANOTHER DAY. I WAS ON MY WAY FROM MICKY D'S AND SOME DUMB FUCK WAS GONNA SWITCH 2 THE NEXT LANE N DECIDED TO STOP I HAD 2 REACT FAST BUT I SWEAR I TOUGHT I WAS GONNA HIT'EM AFTER THAT I KISSED THE VIRGEN OF GUADALUPE ON MA NECK THAT I ALWAYS CARRY AROUND WITH ME MA EX GIRL GAVE IT 2 ME SHE BOUGHT IT STRAIGHT FROM MEXICO SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME 2 KEEP IT. ALSO I THINK MA GRANPA WAS WATCHIN OVA ME TODAY CAUSE FO REALS I REALLY TOUGHT I WAS GONNA HIT AND CRASH. MAKES ME WONDER MAN YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN. IF IS NOT A NIGGA TRYINNA BUST A CAP ON YOU IS SOMETHIN ELSE.

BUT EVERYNOW AND THEN IS GOOD 2 SEE WHAT U GOT AROUND YOU AND SHIT CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN ALL OF THA IS GONNA BE GONE.

P.S- I HEARD ALOT OF HOMIES WHO DONT LIKE 2 PRAY OR GO 2 CHURCH CAUSE IT MAKES THEM LOOK WEAK. WHICH I THINK IS TOTAL BULLSHIT PAY THE BIG MAN A VISIT CAUSE HE THE REASON U STILL ALIVE IN THIS ROUGH STREETS

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
L.K.D said:
SPEAKIN OF PRAYIN. IM NOT REALLY A RELIGIOUS PERSON BUT I STARTED GOIN 2 CHURCH THANKS TO MA EX GIRL BUT SINCE WE BROKE UP 5 MONTHS AGO I HAVENT. BUT TODAY WAS THE REASON I SHOULD GO BACK N THANK GOD FO LETTIN ME SEE ANOTHER DAY. I WAS ON MY WAY FROM MICKY D'S AND SOME DUMB FUCK WAS GONNA SWITCH 2 THE NEXT LANE N DECIDED TO STOP I HAD 2 REACT FAST BUT I SWEAR I TOUGHT I WAS GONNA HIT'EM AFTER THAT I KISSED THE VIRGEN OF GUADALUPE ON MA NECK THAT I ALWAYS CARRY AROUND WITH ME MA EX GIRL GAVE IT 2 ME SHE BOUGHT IT STRAIGHT FROM MEXICO SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME 2 KEEP IT. ALSO I THINK MA GRANPA WAS WATCHIN OVA ME TODAY CAUSE FO REALS I REALLY TOUGHT I WAS GONNA HIT AND CRASH. MAKES ME WONDER MAN YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN. IF IS NOT A NIGGA TRYINNA BUST A CAP ON YOU IS SOMETHIN ELSE.

BUT EVERYNOW AND THEN IS GOOD 2 SEE WHAT U GOT AROUND YOU AND SHIT CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN ALL OF THA IS GONNA BE GONE.

P.S- I HEARD ALOT OF HOMIES WHO DONT LIKE 2 PRAY OR GO 2 CHURCH CAUSE IT MAKES THEM LOOK WEAK. WHICH I THINK IS TOTAL BULLSHIT PAY THE BIG MAN A VISIT CAUSE HE THE REASON U STILL ALIVE IN THIS ROUGH STREETS
that's what i was trying to tell people homie. the reason i am totally trying to stop listening to rap, and stop rapping, and stop funkin with scrapas is because, i always believe, that Jesus is sitting right next to me. i always think, if Jesus was right next to me, would i be listening to woodie right now? would i be writing these lyrics of hate right now? only he knows when my last day will be, and i felt like there was going to be something bad headed my way, and i didn't want the last days of my life to be filled with hatred and i didn't want to be living a life that would make Jesus frown upon. you are completely right homie, you never know. you can't treat everyday like there is a tommorrow. we are all lucky to have made it this far. that's why i have "given my heart to God." hope this clarifies some stuff.

and also, that last part you wrote.....that is something that satan did, he didn't want to serve God, he wanted to be his own being away from God, and anyone choosing that same fate upon themselves will not go to heaven. even if they live a righteous life, unless they are serving God, they will NOT make it to heaven. There is so much more in heaven than there is for us here. a paradise that isn't even imagineable is ours for the taking for an eternity in heaven. this life is so short in comparison to ETERNITY. think about that, all of y'all think about it

Jun 14, 2002
ONE THING I WILL NOT DO IS STOP LIVIN' MY LIFE THE WAY I DO.JESUS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT AND WHY I DO IT.I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY LIFE STYLE FOR GOD.HE LOVES EVERYONE THE SAME.

Nov 24, 2002
god kidd north ur such a fucking square u try to pretend like ur life is all hard and shit so u try to sound all hard by prayin to odand shit ur a lil bitch i read before ur 14 or some shit??? if i even came across u in ide mop u just for giving a bad name to REAL nortenos btw im 14 too

Apr 25, 2002
Kidd North said:
this is tha first verse of a song I made called "Im Gay So I Pray" & I was not sure if I should make this verse longer or what so can yall give me some feed back....

Dear Lord I wish I could understand you & what you have planed for me/If I get on tha right track will I begin to grow like a tree?I know I am givin headers N tha wrong direction/I know I will never reach any where near perfection in fashion/But Lord I need some guidence/there'z a good person Nside me his name is dave/ he hides hiz emotionz/I know I need ta stop causing so much comotion/I need ta keep living this gay life of sin/Jesus I need to be born again/maybe this time I will become a better human/cuz my life aint nuttin but ruin/I know u watch me 24 7/all tha way up N heaven/all tha way above me/Lord I know he lovez me/but I dont know why/all I am is a gay guy/I need help/I cant do it my self/Lord I need you/I know that your tru/how can you firgive a soul that is so twisted and gay/I know I need my soul to be re lifted/but I know I will still be gay but itz basiaclly unstopable/for me to stop being gay & sinning is impossible/cuz I do it every day/but for that is tha same reason I pray/

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
aww snap! I found this other rap he made like a week before that Hammerman PRAY tribute he posted but this was dedicated to his homies New Kids On The BlocC and its called HANGIN TOUGH (we're rough!):

PUTTIN IT DOWN IN MY ARIZONA TOWN/ FUCKIN UP YALL HATAZ/ WHO BE TRYING TO CLOWN/ STEP BY STEP OOOH YEAH YOU GOT THE RIGHT STUFF BABY/ WE BANG SO MUCH AND NOW WE HANGIN TOUGH/ JOCKIN REAL NORTENOS AND HANGIN ON THEIR NUTS/ HANGIN TOUGH/ HANGIN TOUGH/ WE'RE ROUGH!!/ OH-OH-OH-OH-OH/ WE'RE ROUGH/ I AINT FROM NOWHERE IM A FRAUD MY LIFE IS SHIT ITS A BLUFF/ I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN BANNED BY NOW BUT THE MODERATORS GET A KICK OUT OF ME MAKING AN ASS OUTTA MYSELF TIME AND TIME AGAIN/ YO WHO IS THAT AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN IN THE LIL BANNER THING?/ YOU GOT THE RIGHT STUFF BABY!

Nov 8, 2002
wtf ya serously fucken retarted talken shit & all I waz fuck doing waz askin 4if I should make dis verse longer or not

yall can fucken suck a fucken cock fucken faggotz...fo reel yall just some bitchez....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha