Pray for my lil....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
Nephew his sister & him was feeling sick & weird & was told they have the swin flu my neice is doing fine at home but her lil brother (my nephew) has increased heartrate, vomiting, fever all the bad shit.. Im fuckin pissed at the situation. Bout to call & see were he is at to goto the hospital... I have no kids so these are really the only thing in my life that is good.. Please siccness pray for my lil homie

Jun 9, 2007
sorry to hear that, shit is all bad especially for the real young kids who come down with that shit... my thoughts are with you and your family.

Apr 21, 2006
Man, Im praying for you. Last tyme someone went through this one of my twins had already had it. Since then the other twin got it. They are both fine now. Don't let that fever get too high. The first three days are hella scary so watch him close. Mine are one so I know its scary when they are little. sometimes tylenol or Motrin by themselves dont keep the fever down. Tylenol is every 4-6 hours and Motrin is ever 6-8 hours. One of my twins fever went up to 105.5! What you can do is alternate between the two every three to four hours. cool baths. if he just got it get Tamiflu, you have to get it within the first 48 hours of signs for it to be effective. dress him lightly to keep the fever down. Loose cotton t-shirt. Plenty of liquids. don't worry about the food but make him drink. Take care of your nephew and god bless. He will be fine.

Apr 21, 2006
Damn my bad i just read he's already in the hospital. Same happened to the one whose fever went up. He'll be fine and you are in my prayers!

Oct 10, 2009
Ok just got all the info His fever was 103.6 she said they gave him meds to sleep, & there waiting on the results of a few test... She said the medication should lower his temps also.. hopefully everthing is cool