POWER - STARZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Anyone else watching Power, the new Starz tv show? This shit is ILL... The plot revolves around a kingpin drug dealer who owns a club, and is having problems juggling the two.. Executive produced by 50 cent.. It's set in New York, with a generally new/ up n coming cast.. The only face I recognize is his wife, who played Lil Kim in the Biggie movie lol.. I highly recommend it. Can't believe no ones posted about it yet.. It's 6 episodes in, I've only watched two so far and it's super dope...

Jan 18, 2006
The overall plot makes up for the average acting. Pretty decent short especially it being on Starz instead of HBO or Showtime

Jan 18, 2006
Oh but it is and anybody that watched it will tell u the same. Its more so that this section has gotten super lame now that hardly anyone posts on the Siccness anymore

May 9, 2002
Oh but it is and anybody that watched it will tell u the same. Its more so that this section has gotten super lame now that hardly anyone posts on the Siccness anymore
I tried to get into it and i just couldn't. There is some real poor acting on that show...yikes.

The best show on TV right now is nothing, unfortunately. Its summer, so its all a bunch of left over shit. Ballers on HBS is OK, but I wouldn't even put in in HBO's top 20 all time.

Jan 18, 2006
I tried to get into it and i just couldn't. There is some real poor acting on that show...yikes.

The best show on TV right now is nothing, unfortunately. Its summer, so its all a bunch of left over shit. Ballers on HBS is OK, but I wouldn't even put in in HBO's top 20 all time.
Ur actually the 1st person to say the acting is bad its fine thats ur opinion but if the show wasnt good there wouldnt be a 69 page thread for just Season 2 here Official Power Season 2 Thread

Thats a music based forum
http://slumz.boxden.com/f218/official-power-season-2-thread-2128507/

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Ur actually the 1st person to say the acting is bad its fine thats ur opinion but if the show wasnt good there wouldnt be a 69 page thread for just Season 2 here Official Power Season 2 Thread

Thats a music based forum
http://slumz.boxden.com/f218/official-power-season-2-thread-2128507/
Just becuase there is a thread on it on a "urban" themed forum, doesn't mean a damned thing. You're a smarter than that. Thats like saying Baller's is a great show becuase there is a 69 page thread about it on NFL.com's forums.

Regardless, just not for me. Carry on.