pot, indo , refer , weed..... share ya stories

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
how do yall get down?.... me, i have a strict routine when smokin, i usually make a sploff(a toilet paper roll stuffed with drier sheets that you exhale smoke through so you cant detect the smell), then i walk up to the 7-11 by the west seattle freeway and by a gallon(or largest size of orange juice), then i take all that shit accross the street to kfc and get a bucket of chicken, chicken and orange juice is the best fuckin shit ever, after that i go tag frieghts, by safeco, and just chill........ you?

Apr 26, 2002
DuckSauce said:
how do yall get down?.... me, i have a strict routine when smokin, i usually make a sploff(a toilet paper roll stuffed with drier sheets that you exhale smoke through so you cant detect the smell), then i walk up to the 7-11 by the west seattle freeway and by a gallon(or largest size of orange juice), then i take all that shit accross the street to kfc and get a bucket of chicken, chicken and orange juice is the best fuckin shit ever, after that i go tag frieghts, by safeco, and just chill........ you?

If your dad only knew!!!!! J/k

Most of the time me and YOUNG VICIOUS just blow dank and kick flows, write songs.

By the way ya'll aint knowing about this Mischief shit!!! If you only knew. I've got slumps for ya trunks..... I'll post up some shit in due time.

May 4, 2002
I dont have one way of cheifing everyday is something different

but let me add two more questions

where is the tightest place you have ever cheifed (mine is on the edge of the grand caynon
choking a blunt of some Seattle funk)

and what is your favorite way to smoke (mine is blunts for sure)

ps OJ with Chicken that sounds hella gross to me lol

tadou knife hits do some damage for sure I remember my first experince with knife hits lol

peace DAK

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
tadou said:
gather up the homies, go on the mission, heat up the stove & knives..wake up the next day! :classic:

I never did understand why cats do knifer hits.................No1 in the MIDWEST has even heard or know what knifer hits are............... I dont smoke anymore but when i was smokin for like 3 years str8, we would skip school smoke blunts( Cognac,Strawberry,Chocolate Phillies)...........Or on the weekends smoke at like 2A.M. go get sumptin to grub.........Chill at the pad a video game it the rest of the night

Apr 25, 2002
Dak iller said:
where is the tightest place you have ever cheifed (mine is on the edge of the grand caynon
choking a blunt of some Seattle funk)
damn that must of been a trip! im tryin to think bak but damn i cant find anything like your venture. . .but not to long ago, ther was a concert up here, like Robin Williams, so ther were mad people up here, and we didnt realize that everyone was leaving wen we were, but it had been near 15 to 20 minutes, and we only went down one level in tha parking garage, so we just pulled out tha dank and started hotboxin, it took like 40 minutes to get down, and everyone was lookin bak, and we couldnt do anything but laugh. . .that was a cool moment

May 4, 2002
yea it was cool, two of my homies from Pittsburgh drove out to Seattle to pick me up and a
zip of some Seattle funk and the whole way back we were cheifin blunts and joints and we made
a pit stop at the grand cayon it was a crackin road trip..

now that were on the topic I have another questions.. whats the most you have smoked in a day or a
night (mine would be my 21st birthday we blew 10 swisher sweet kings in about 5 hours)

DAK

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: pot, indo , refer , weed..... share ya stories

206RIDAH said:
Most of the time me and YOUNG VICIOUS just blow dank and kick flows, write songs.
Fa sho....the first thing that comes to my mind after blowin some dosia is, "I wanna rap".

My routine is to make my weekly trip to my folks PUREBRED HOGG's pad and pick up a sack. I either choke with my homies and chill....or by myself and write/freestyle. Every night before I go to sleep I smoke a lil bomb (Ive gotten to the point where its very difficult for me to go to sleep sober, lol) and kick freestyle flows about everything around me. Like I'll hear a sound from outside and start rappin about it....or Ill look at somethin in my room and start rappin about that. Basically its always music...all the time. Music is my munchies since I dont really get hungry when Im blown.

Apr 25, 2002
what are knifer hits?

sickest place i ever smoked bomb was on the beach at Tahoe at night.. looked cool as fuck with the moon reflecting on the water.. i was highhhhh that night haha.. South Lake Tahoe got some real nice dank.

most i ever smoked in a night was a zip, between about 7 people.. last blunt we smoked was at 6 in the morning.

Apr 25, 2002
fa real? i got bomb in some apartment complex that the dudes i was wit were callin 'tha mid'

smoked with like 8 of the mexicans who lived there.. then kicked it in town. seemed like a cool ass place to live.

Apr 25, 2002
yah 'the mid' i believe is somwher near me, i live on tha golf course around ther, but yah tahoe has a nice setting, but snow can be a hassel, so im not really up for it since its just around tha corner. . .

E

esreveR XF

I must be the only one here whos never been high. haha, I dont plan on it either. But im pretty sure knifers are when you put butterknifes jammed under the element wit some weed and get high off that.. or somethin.. haha, yea Im like Vicious, when I use to wait for the bus to get me at night I used to free about everything.. a car would drive by and Id start spittin about it..haha, it really trains ya mind to spit quick and make it rhyme