Posting unreleased tracks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
NAW... there's no E-40 on here. It's just 57 RDV's, but I don't actually know the order of appearances on in this track. Anyone have a good ear for that kind of thing?

Aug 9, 2005
Hollow said:
You know what...I hate when I can't get a song from a stingy fuck, so here's the full Tech track:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2E7E483536E0560E

The track skips for a few moments at about the 4:10 mark, but that's the way I got it. I'm attempting to get a better version at the moment, from the person who ripped it for me. I'll post that up too, if it ever materializes.

Enjoy... and remember who takes care of you.... I love you all... haha.
isit me or is yousendit down, i keep getting a 'problem loading page' after trying to download from http://ftf-109.yousendit.com/downlo...gue Dog Villains - Da Game (ft Tech N9ne).mp3

:dead:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Aug 18, 2002
I highly doubt they were for Absolute Power based on one that Tech ain't even got verses on either of the tracks. Two just on the sound. You can tell its Don Juan and not Tekneko on the beats. Oh and on that one song it ain't just RDVs, thats Hobotone also.

Sep 9, 2004
"Da Game" was recorded in '98 tech says it n da beginin ''For Da 1-9-9 Twist" (9 Twist, 98 Nigga). Plus by tha time they recorded 4 AP tech wasnt fuckn wit Midwest Side or Don Juan

Sep 30, 2002
Do you guys even know when some of the songs recorded for Anghellic and Absolute power were recorded, some of them a pretty long time before the actual release. Plus the fallout with the RDV's did not occur until the Murderdog interview for those of you who don't know. I thought what JL thought, but I could be wrong. This RDV feature could have been in the works when the group was still thought to be the next Strange project (Just like Kutt's Walk with a limp) Tech really wanted to help them cats make some money until they dissed him in a magazine where people that didn't like him still gave him his props, and his friends called him all that shit.

Plus it would not be rare to have a song that was recorded way earlier make an appearance on an album. I first heard Jellysickle about a year and a half ago, and I am pretty sure it will be on Everready.

Jan 28, 2005
good lookin out, never heard those before. but is there a reason that the beginning to "Da Game" is so similiar to the beginning of "Questions"?