posters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
Sixxness....put Tadou on your ignore list. I did it, and it makes this forum a lot nicer to read, lol. But seriously, do it....its like brushing a pest off your shoulder.
Thanks for the helpful advice YV I just followed your lead and put him on my ignore list. I don't want to reading any of those rambling novels of bullshit anymore.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
Sixxness....put Tadou on your ignore list. I did it, and it makes this forum a lot nicer to read, lol. But seriously, do it....its like brushing a pest off your shoulder.

do i just not see his posts anymore or what?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

Yup...now I dont have to scroll through his bullshit. And its also my way of saying "your below me and not even worth my time"

Cool, I'll do that right now.:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
You NEED Posters

D: You guys ought to have some posters. I got a Mr. D.O.G. poster, a Byrdie mini-poster, a Syko mini-poster, a Livio poster and a Self Tightld poster. All are going up on my dorm room wall. There ought to be some Street Level stuff on there (besides the little ones of Byrdie and Syko).

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Shit, when you get posters, get at me, so I can pass them out at college next fall or whenever.....