Posters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
If anyone is interested in having some Tech N9ne shit hit me up with a PM. I have a celcius poster, anghellic poster, AP poster, kutt poster, S&S poster, Tech bandana, other lil single flyers of random shit, single stickers of this and that. Maybe a single poster of other shit too. It's not like you're getting an X amount of each, its just one of each, my own personal collection ya dig. Maybe some more shit as well. Anyways Im not wanting money or anything profit from this, I'm just moving and want to get rid of this stuff. I figured someone would want this up in their room. All you have to pay is just the shipping to get it there. So whoever wants it bad enough hit me up on the PM side. Whoever comes as that they want it more, that's who will get it.

Nick or Swick if you feel this is wrong then delete the thread. Just tryin to find a good home for this stuff, you know how it goes.

Jan 12, 2003
and just so i dont get anymore pm's asking, no i wont just ship one thing seperately from it. It's already packaged up and taped ready to get shipped out. Also, I dont know the shipping price. It all depends on what the addy is that its going to. If this thread doesnt get shut down then I'm gonna let it run till next sunday. Thats when I'll decide who is getting the whole thing.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
betthatstang said:
and just so i dont get anymore pm's asking, no i wont just ship one thing seperately from it. It's already packaged up and taped ready to get shipped out. Also, I dont know the shipping price. It all depends on what the addy is that its going to. If this thread doesnt get shut down then I'm gonna let it run till next sunday. Thats when I'll decide who is getting the whole thing.
why would the thread get shut down?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Why don't you do what you're supposed to do with promo material?

GO PROMOTE WITH IT!

It kills me to see people talk about how they got a stack of posters in their room. Go staple 5 posters on every light pole on the biggest street in your town.

Jan 12, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Why don't you do what you're supposed to do with promo material?

GO PROMOTE WITH IT!

It kills me to see people talk about how they got a stack of posters in their room. Go staple 5 posters on every light pole on the biggest street in your town.
i dont have promo material. i've been out of promo material for over 2 years now. this is my own personal collection

1 poster of this
1 poster of that
1 of this.

its nothing but what was hanging on my wall for years just like a normal fan of any normal artist.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
betthatstang said:
i dont have promo material. i've been out of promo material for over 2 years now. this is my own personal collection

1 poster of this
1 poster of that
1 of this.

its nothing but what was hanging on my wall for years just like a normal fan of any normal artist.

SOrry, I misinterpreted your post.

Forgive me.